Orange poop

VikkiR

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I am 14 weeks today. It's been such a rollercoaster. I was told I couldn't have children unassisted, and have only been pregnant once a few years ago where I miscarried on day 1 of a 21day holiday abroad, so this came as a bit of a shock. I have been sick 3-12 times a day everyday for the last 6 weeks and this shows no sign of abating. Sorry to ask this but my poop has been bright orange, and sometimes straw yellow since I've been vomiting, is this bile in the poop or should I be telling my midwife? I had a cvs yesterday... ouch and distressing, awaiting results by phone this evening. Fingers crossed xx

I've never heard of orange poop! I'd be talking to the Mw or doctor! X

I had this when my stomach was really bad. I think it was to do with excess stomach acid. However funny coloured poop can be a symptom of other stuff like liver and kidney function. All my bloods came back normal for that so I knew it was ok. So I do think it's worth mentioning to your MW just to get checked out.

Are you taking any pregnancy vitamins? I find that since i started taking mine my pee/poop has been slightly different colour.xx

yeah that can be due to extra acid but id get it checked

Thanks for the advice, will speak to midwife :) It's not the multi vits as stopped taking them weeks ago as I just threw them back up. Ended up with liquid folic acid on prescription :)

not sure hun but hope cvs goes well and u get answers. might just be ur ody adjusting x

CVS OK thank you phew, such a relief :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back