what does everyone have already?

abbiecourt

Reaction score
i have 2 boys one aged 3 and one aged 6, i prob going to have another boy i got that feeling i just scared of bringing up 3 boys :(

aw y u scared 3 boys would be ace hehe an lets face it you already got 2 so whats one more heheh o.j

you never know tho............could be a gir 3rd time an all that

ive got a little boy 2 an 4 months called remy eric hes my little terror angel hehe and im pregnant with a little girl, but i wasnt fussed what i was havin to be honest x

Hi ive got 2 girls allready 3 and 6 next week and im having another girl I love my little princesses so wasnt at all fussed when we found out it was a another little girl why r u scared or bringing up 3 boys? I think it will be nice they can all play football n stuff together when there older, but like nadine said it might be a girl you never know all kids are pretty much same tho boy or girl neither one is harder than the other so dont worry hun whatever the gender im sure it will be great xx

its not that i dont want another boy i dont mind what i have as long as they healthy, ,i had a brother who treated my mum like poo never listen to anything she said this was when he was 16 but he moved out when he was 17 and he does not even contact her or anything i he is now 25. my mum is my best friend and i love to have that mother and daughter relationship. i know i might sound a little selfish but i worried i be a bit pushed to the side when they get older like they wont want to know rather do things with their dad like play football etc or they go watch a match lol sorry x

ive got a boy and im having another. i knew he would be another boy with OH's family being all boys! i know what u mean tho, i think there is a stronger relationship with mother daughter, from my experience anyway. x

awww you are lucky I would love a little boy - hope this one is and I hope its like its dad :). I've got a daughter already who is 12 this year. She is ace and we get on great, think its coz I'm immature and she is very mature for her age.. :lol: I was hoping she was a boy before she was born as I thought girls are more hassle and demanding but she has been no bother what so ever. fingers crossed this one is the same.

Last edited:
yeh me and my mum do everything together, i think boys tend to keep their problems inside and never talk about them but i can chat to my mum about anything x

I have a boy nearly 7 and a girl 3.
I really want this one to be a boy i dont know. I wont be dissapointed if it's a girl,:) since i have loads of girl baby clothes it would be cheaper.:lol:

i dont mind really boy or girl even tho my two lads have just been upstairs and decided to rip down all wall paper and draw on parts of walls

i also have 2 boys aged 2 and 4, i must admit a girl would be lovely as we havnt got one yet but a boy would be just as nice. Although my boys are VERY boystrus and im also a bit nervous to bring up 3 boys lol :) xxxx

I have 2 girls aged 2 and a half and 15 months. Don't mind what we're having (although would love a boy as this will be our last - hubby says so) but if it's a girl it's going to be called "Girl" as we can't decide on a name!!!

awwwwwwwww i have to dissagree with some of you.....................

im very much a daddys girl, and my brother is very much a mummys boy lol, and we are 28 an 19 pmsl

i have a little boy whos 2 and hes very much a lil mummys boy, all for me and very protective an my fella has a lil girl whos 3 an she very much all for him always stuck to him like glue, sooooooooooooo i think its completely hit and miss an all kids are just kids regardless of gender x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back