Ideas for my 21st Bday present?

Jaidy

Reaction score
What can I ask Richard to buy me for my 21st Birthday?????

To be really honest, there isnt anything I want really badly! (Apart from a house!)

But he keeps pestering me to give him ideas as to what I want as he doesnt have a clue, bless his little cottons.

Just wondered if you could give me some inspiration as to what I can ask for seeing as there is nothing that stands out in my mind?

Why don't you both go out for a night out together. Cinema, meal and pub or something.
Get dressed up and everything.
When the baby comes you won't do those sorts of things for ages.

Something you can keep? Jewellery-tiffany necklace and bracelet? I got that for my 21st couple of years ago. A ring with a meaty diamond on it? :think:

oh yeah! deffo an item of jewellery AND your night out :wink:

Tell him its your bday, your mind should be resting and him doing the work :lol:

But It would be nice to spend the weekend at a Spa Hotel..

Ur 21 in nov right? november what?

im the 29th !! :dance:

Have decided its definately going to be jewellery....dunno what yet tho!!

Im having a 21st birthday party anyhow so that will be our big night out :D

im 21 on the 13th November Ebony, party on the 11th.

Will post lots of pics!!

ooo how exiting :cheer: :cheer:
I got mostly jewellery for my 21st too its something u can keep!
xx

sophie said:
ooo how exiting :cheer: :cheer:
I got mostly jewellery for my 21st too its something u can keep!
xx

Yeah thats what I thought, was going to ask him for a ring but then my fingers are like sausages at the mo so thought a necklace would be more suitable!

Your making me think of my 21st now, how depressing. I'm being a boring fat fart and staying in and doing nothing! :lol: Don't really want anything either. I don't wear that much jewellery anymore, Damien pulls it off :roll:

I can barely remember my 21st and it was only a couple of years ago!

Dad bought me a fishing rod for my 21st :?
and they took me for a meal at Harry Ramsdens fish and chip restaurant :?

It's my 21st next year and I can't think of anything to do. Hubby can take me for a meal but we go for meals quite a bit so that's nothing exciting really. I'm not really into clubbing anymore so gonna be exciting :(

I had jewellry for my 21st too.....necklace is a great idea, my mum bought me a nice bracelet too. Go for something nice and classic so that you can get lots of wear out of it. Ooh to be 21 again :think:

my mum and dad gave me money towards my own personalised number plate, i love my car and its something i can cherish forever. different i know!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back