unique christmas gifts

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
i need some ideas for christmas for my family but they cant be very expenscive i am so broke at the moment wot with moving etc, Braydon is making the family stuff ie little calanders etc but i just cant think of anything to buy from me any ideas would be great

what about having a nice pic of braydon and buying some nice frames to put them in

hey hun how are u and the kids
u were gonna tell me all bout the birth of lil man mrs and u never did :shakehead:

i have finally moved out of my parents woohoo lol still live in colchester tho lol

thank thats a great idea bout the pic frames mary

Little baskets and fill them according to person (e.g. relaxing night in little bottle of wine, few nice chocolates, scented candle) (foodie - little bottle expensive oil, sample pots good mustard and chutney) did these for a few years and they always went down well and cheap

get photos of Lo printed on mugs, mousemats etc - Asda do it cheaply

definatly photo idea - we always get a little photo album from my sisters each year - they put a few snaps of their Los in and we fill the rest through the year with other pics - so we've built up a collection of yearly albums :D

also something Josh did last year for my parents - a CD with the number 1s on from when we were all born, wedding days etc and a list with it saying what each event was, the date and the song

libs said:
Little baskets and fill them according to person (e.g. relaxing night in little bottle of wine, few nice chocolates, scented candle) (foodie - little bottle expensive oil, sample pots good mustard and chutney) did these for a few years and they always went down well and cheap

get photos of Lo printed on mugs, mousemats etc - Asda do it cheaply

definatly photo idea - we always get a little photo album from my sisters each year - they put a few snaps of their Los in and we fill the rest through the year with other pics - so we've built up a collection of yearly albums :D

also something Josh did last year for my parents - a CD with the number 1s on from when we were all born, wedding days etc and a list with it saying what each event was, the date and the song
wow i love the basket idea hun thank u

and kayl yes i have kinda, been going out about 2 months, but after all my ex put me thro im having problems trusting him seem so mean, but he is brilliant so different from my ex puts me and Bray first thro everything, and his in the navy very nice in uniform :wink:

when i was really skint one xmas i made my friends a 'memorie' box. Just a shoe box, spray painted it etc. And decorated it nice. Then wrote a short poem on the lid about 'friendship/memories'
Then i placed a couple of photos in it, gig stubs, things that we had experienced together etc.

They were absolutly MADE UP asnd still to this day talk about it and cherish it, and now put cinema stubs/photos and things in it that mean somthing to them (not just about us, but thier OH, family etcetc)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back