• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What do you think?

Olive

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm here to moan/whinge/rant again. Hope you don't mind.

My af was due yesterday (30 days) and I'm a day late. I came off the pill in June, so in reality my cycles probably aren't settled yet. Every cycle so far has been 30 days.

I took a First Response yesterday at about 6pm - BFN. Did an ebay cheapy today around same time - BFN. Ok, not FMU, but I'm sure the FR would show something?

Now, deep deep down, waaaaaaaaaaaay past my ovaries, at around my achy knees (see further on), I KNOW I am not pregnant, BUT now, of course I am clinging on to every twinge.

Symptoms/the witches cruel tricks to date have been twinges, lower back pain and sure this isn't related but have had knee pain and then a few days later (prob from knee pain awkwardness lol) shin pain! You look in to everything don't you? Ok, well I do!

What do you think my chances are? Come on Louise B. I need you to bring me back down to earth! :lol:

Does anyone get BFP's when they've already had BFN after af is due? (This is where I'm looking for everyone to tell me I am pregnant lol)

xxxxxxxxx

Sounds to me that there is no reason to think your not! You might very well be, of course being a bit late is quite normal, hardly any of us have exact cycles, so don't go crazy, but it could totally go either way at this point so FX! xxx

Thanks Starfish. I have a feeling I'll be on here tomorrow saying the witch has paid me a visit, but I suppose someone up there might answer my prayers/pleas!!xx

Totally agree with Starfish. :)

Sending lots of babydust your way! :D

Come on Louise B.

:muaha:

I say use a magic 8 ball http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~ssanty/cgi-bin/eightball.cgi

:good:

A BFP is always possible until you get AF :)

It's the whole symptom spotting thing that i distrust - i'd feel more confident if you said that you felt pregnant, rather than pulling out all the "symptoms".

Been there and it really sucks when you realise you own mind and body was bs'in you :wall2:

Dark areolas and excessive cm before AF (not thrush) are the only ones that i put any faith in just because they don't happen to me and can't be cause by anything else under normal circumstances :)

Don't lose hope, just don't lose touch with reality ;)

Last edited:
Ha, well I asked if I was pregnant and it said to ask again later - the cheek! lol.

Thanks love. I had increased cm yesterday but I wouldnt say that I did today. You're right though about the symptom spotting. I always take a gander at my nips and they're not darker. I have a kinda cramp but I don't feel like af is coming. Since coming off the pill, my periods have felt/been really different. So I just don't know. It's prob period cramp and it just feels different than when I'm on the pill!

(Ok, I just asked the ball will my af come and it said yes. that's it then!lol).

xxx

I don't like the magic ball :shakehead:

It just said absolutely when I asked if my OH would leave me for another woman.

xx

I don't like the magic ball :shakehead:

It just said absolutely when I asked if my OH would leave me for another woman.

xx

lol Flopsy :roll:

The 8 ball only works if i post the link for you, and i didn't :shakehead:

I did not give you permission and therefore it is not accurate, everyone knows that!

Last edited:
Lol Flopsy and Louise.

Louise --> I did not give you permission and therefore it is not accurate, everyone knows that![/QUOTE]

Not happy, can you please ask the magic 8 ball to answer nicely. I do not want af to come. Although I do if I'm not actually pg. I'm typing this and think I can feel it brewing lol (tmi!).

xxx

lol Flopsy :roll:

The 8 ball only works if i post the link for you, and i didn't :shakehead:

I did not give you permission and therefore it is not accurate, everyone knows that!

LOL Thanks! Made me laugh :)

LauraAnne, the magic ball is not nice :) Ask it the same question 3 times, it gives a different each time. Unless it only did that with me because I didn't have permission :lol:

xx

Whose stoopid idea was it to play with an online 8 ball :roll:

"Am i pregnant?" "Outlook not so good :wall2:"

I've been doomed by an 8-ball :censored:

I asked again and it asked me to ask another question!! Even the magic 8 ball is fed up with me!

edit - ok not it didn't it says that down the bottom. duh!!

Last edited:
I like the magic eight ball.... I asked if I would fall pregnant this cycle and it said..... Yes!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back