what do you think of this car seat

I love that!
But then blue's my fave colour :)
If I hadent of got a carseat included with the travel ssytem I got then I would of gone for a cheapy one too. I mean I dont even have a car, Itll only be used to get home from the hospital and the occasional trip up to my mums. They all have to have the same safety checks so I think it looks great :)

It looks fine. As long as it meets safety standards there's no reason to spend too much.

I think all car seats have to go through the same tests anyway now, some obviously score higher than others but they must all pass so if its only going to be used occasionally then why spend loads on one?? Go for it. I was looking at car seats and I do drive a lot so it will be used regularly but I still didnt go for the most expensive, some are £200 or more if you buy the separate base :shock: I was limited anyway as I drive a small car and some dont fit but the one I got was only £60 so cheap compared to most (and it was reduced by £20 so I got it for £40 anyway!)

umm hun that is just the cover, if ya read it

Fantastic for keeping your car seat clean.
The microfibre suede and cotton terry, gentle against your child's skin and cool in summer.
Easy to fit and remove.
Accommodates a 5-point harness.
Fits most infant carriers from birth to 9 months.
Machine washable at 30C.
Complies with EN71.

I was about to say that too!

If you have a look on ebay you can get some really good ones, brand new cheap. We got Soph's 2nd stage car seat from there and it only cost 35 quid!

Sugarhigh said:
umm hun that is just the cover, if ya read it

Fantastic for keeping your car seat clean.
The microfibre suede and cotton terry, gentle against your child's skin and cool in summer.
Easy to fit and remove.
Accommodates a 5-point harness.
Fits most infant carriers from birth to 9 months.
Machine washable at 30C.
Complies with EN71.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: i'm such a dope sorry girls :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: i even read it too :oops: :oops:

Have a look at the kiddicare website, they have some nice ones for £20.

chrest said:
Have a look at the kiddicare website, they have some nice ones for £20.
:D thanks glad i didn't tell hubby cas he would laugh his head off at me :(

Hey, just blame the dreaded pregnancy brain! :lol:

We have this one: Clicky I paid £26 for it and it's been great so far for Calum, it's lovely and padded. The only fault I have is the handle is stiff to collapse but if you don't plan to use it much I can't see you having a problem with it!

Becky said:
We have this one: Clicky I paid £26 for it and it's been great so far for Calum, it's lovely and padded. The only fault I have is the handle is stiff to collapse but if you don't plan to use it much I can't see you having a problem with it!
aww thanks so much :D it's now £20 unless i read that wrong too :lol: :lol:

We just got that Team Tex one from Kiddicare too. We don't have a car either so I didn't want to fork out £100 or so for the one that fits on to the pushchair.

It seems good enough. I like that it can be used a rocker too (don't know if that's a standard thing with chairs. ;) ) The handle is a bit stiff mind you. I thought I was forcing it and was going to break it, OH came along and moved it easily making me look like a feeble girl. :D

The kiddicare one looks ideal, it's really nice and a bargain!!
I totally agree to spend less if you don't have a car, it's different if you're using it on a daily basis - but it'll probably be just coming home from hospital and then the occasional trip and then bub's won't even fit in it before you know it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back