Following on from the pram thread - Which Car eat have you chosen?

*** Ok the title should say car Seat - can you tell I am tired today!

lol bless you.
I got the graco symbio travel system and that came with a lovely graco car seat, so im sorted! x

Got the Maxi Cosi Cabriofix and the Family Fix Base so that the base will do the next size of car seat too - flipping fortune though, babies are so expensive! Did buy it when Halfords had 15% off weekend though so saved a wee bit.

We didn't bother with a base. To me they seem like a bit of a con/gimmick to get more money out of us parents to be. The seat we are getting we tried out at M&P's and it really wasn't that difficult to strap in.

I got a deal on my silvercross surf pram a tthe babyshow which came with the silvercross ventura car seat, however I dont drive right now so for a while baby and me will be going in three very different cars if we go places and im crossing my finger that he car seat fits in all of them lexus,bmw and my best mates micra!! lol

i have the maxi cosi cabrio fix and also have the base with it 2. i wouldnt be without my base its sssooo much easier with it. and i dont think the seat feels secure without it.
the base's cost alot of money but are well worth it and give you peace of mind that your baby is safe. alot less of a faff 2 as they just click in so easily

We didn't bother with a base. To me they seem like a bit of a con/gimmick to get more money out of us parents to be. The seat we are getting we tried out at M&P's and it really wasn't that difficult to strap in.

i totally disagree. i didnt want 2 get 1 at 1st because i thought they were so expensive. but now i wouldnt be without mine. so much easier and feels alot more secure

i totally disagree. i didnt want 2 get 1 at 1st because i thought they were so expensive. but now i wouldnt be without mine. so much easier and feels alot more secure

That's fair enough.

We had a good old play with the car seat in our car (zafira) and know it will be secure. With the seat we are getting the handle moves so it can go against the seat to give extra security.

That's fair enough.

We had a good old play with the car seat in our car (zafira) and know it will be secure. With the seat we are getting the handle moves so it can go against the seat to give extra security.

spose its personal choice ay. theres loads of things i think are a waste of money. they bring out so many things just 2 make money and arnt even useful dont they.

we have got a car seat with the pram we have chosen the trenton deluxe lighting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back