What do you think of this before I order it? Cross Stitch

SarahH

Reaction score
I'm not the most artistic, but I want to do a personalised cross-stich for Arianna's room, so I have just designed this and have found a website that will change it in to a pattern chart for me.

Do think it is ok? Or anyone have any better ideas?

AriannaCS.png

What a lovely idea! Looks great, my only worry would be the details and how big a cross stitch it's going to be. The seven dwarfs might be too detailed to tranfer into cross stitch clearly if that makes sense?

Sarah

I thought that, but I emailed the place and they said no - the emailed back some things they have done in the past and there have been wedding portraits, the lot!!

It will be a big one once done, I'd like to hang it over her bed :D

I think its fab!! Looks like a lot of work, cos of the amount of characters etc - but will be worth it, it'll look absolutely great!! :D

Emmylou said:
I think its fab!! Looks like a lot of work[/b], cos of the amount of characters etc - but will be worth it, it'll look absolutely great!! :D

Hehe!! Yeah, she might get it for her 21st birthday, the time it'll take me to do! :rotfl:

SarahH said:
Emmylou said:
I think its fab!! Looks like a lot of work, cos of the amount of characters etc - but will be worth it, it'll look absolutely great!! :D

Hehe!! Yeah, she might get it for her 21st birthday, the time it'll take me to do! :rotfl:

:rotfl: She might not want it over her bed at that point :rotfl:

I love it Sarah, make me one after if you like :wink: :D

kazlin said:
I love it Sarah, make me one after if you like :wink: :D

I'll easily design one for you :) , but you can do the sewing yourself :talkhand:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back