Ventura car seat (Silver Cross)

Jodles

Reaction score
Hi,

I wondered if any of you ladies have this car seat? It's the one that can be used with all the Silver Cross prams as a travel system.

My question is this - it states on the website that it may not be compatible with all cars. Has anyone had any problems along these lines?

Also, if you have this car seat, would you mind telling me what car you have? I'm not being nosey - it's just that we are going to have to change the car and I'd be interested to see which ones can take this car seat (and are big enough for a Silver Cross pram chassis in the boot LOL!!)

Thanks as always ladies,

Jo xxx

I have this car seat... We have a Punto and an Astra and it fits in both. Our Punto is a 3 door, so I have to put the handle in a certain position to get it through the door but then it is fine. When we bought it, the lady in the shop said the only problem she had heard about was the seat belt being too short to fit round the seat. She mentioned this was a problem in a Focus, but I don't know if this is true?... I think they always suggest you try the car seat in your car before you buy whatever seat you are getting. I think most shops would let you try it before you buy... Good luck!

We've got a citroen picasso and I have to say that it's quite a snug fit where the seatbelt is concerned. It's also a really heavy car seat - esp with Finn in it - it needs wheels on the bottom like a trolley!

I have it - we've used it in a Ford Mondeo, Nissan Primera, a Mitsubishi and a Peugeot Partner so far with no problems. The pram fitted fine in them all as well, the Mondeo has a great sized boot.

i have this seat, we've used it in ford focus old and new styles, citreon picasso and a suzuki swift

I had this car seat and it fitted in all of our cars, rover 200, vauxhall sintra and fiat seicento.

I agree with Kylie1007 though it is a really heavy car seat :)

It needs wheels on the bottom - I have to have regular rests when I'm carrying Finn in it! It weighs a tonne with him in it! :|

this is the seat i want, i picked it up in the shop and agree it is very heavy but tbh i will only be carrying it to and from the car

i will definately try it in mine and OH's car before we buy now 8)

We have this carseat too - It fits in our Vauxhall Corsa very nicely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back