What do you think of these names?

Skyla

Reaction score
They're mainly girls names but a few boys because I have a feeling my baby is a girl...so let me know which you like, if any :)

Tira
chiara (pronounced kee-ara)
kyal
skyla (that's not my real name by the way ;))
stephanie
kayla
jaymie
elle
ashlee (for a girl)
caitlin
kym
summer
carly/carla
kacey
lila-grace
shiloh
kyla
sianoa (pronounced Si-noa)

EDIT: I also love these two names:
Damien
Mia

I like Stephanie, Elle, Ashlee and Summer out of those names :)

And Carly is my name so you could always name her after me :wink:

Skyla said:

I deffo wouldn't have this as it would be quite clear you are only having it because Angie & brad named their daughter it. Sorry hun

jennywren said:
Skyla said:

I deffo wouldn't have this as it would be quite clear you are only having it because Angie & brad named their daughter it. Sorry hun

Lol, yeah I guess so...not that i'm a fan of either of them.

Thanks for your opinions guys, and just to say, Skyla isn't my real name...it's just a name i love which is why it's on my names list :)

What creative names!

My favourite is Kym, im a big fan of taking normal names and adding a twist, hence my 2 girls being Louisha and Kasmin

Thank you! I love weird and wonderful names...as long as they don't sound too contrived. My parents don't like any of them :lol: but I love them all and cant chose! Anyway, this is my baby, not theirs :D

Kasmin is a beautiful name by the way!! In fact, i love both those names :)

Skyla said:
chiara (pronounced kee-ara)
kyal
kayla
jaymie
elle
ashlee (for a girl)
caitlin
kym
summer
carly/carla
kacey
kyla
Mia
I love these names, you're giving me ideas!!! :wink: My nieces are called Elle and Mia so i can't have these!!

I'm glad you're getting some ideas from those names :D i love each and every one, haha what a coincidence about your neices!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back