Which do you like best for a little girl?!

Skyla

Reaction score
So, I've just found out that i'm having a little girl :cheer: ...which of these names do you think is best? They aren't double barreled first names, they're the first and middle names :)

Also, if you have any other suggestions using these names then go right ahead :D

Tira
Chiara (pronounced kee-ara)
Skyla
Stephanie
Kayla
Jaymie
Elle
Ashlee
Caitlin
Kym
Summer
Carly/Carla
Kacey
Lila-grace
Shiloh
Kyla
Sianoa (pronounced Si-noa)
Mia
Lola
Kendra
Kaela
Kenzo
Mackenzie
Sarscha
Dakota
Mara

hehe, i'm guessing that's your name?!

It is a beautiful name :) Also, the name of my favourite actress (who is in my avatar) :D

i went for Jaymie - i love that name for a girl or a boy! would love to call my baby that but DF's brother is called it :roll:

I voted Skyla MacKenzie...beautiful :D

xxxxxxxxx

i voted skyla its pretty

i like caitlin as well

Heh, yep...that's Sky from Neighbours ;) Thanks for all your inputs guys...i still can't decide though :lol: at first i really liked Tira Ashlee...and still do but now I love the others just as much! Ahhh, i wish I had a partner who could make some kind of deciding vote!!

I voted for Skyla as I think it is pretty and I also like Mckenzie. I really love the name Lila- Grace which is on your list and Mia.

Aw, seems Skyla is the favourite then! Still not certain :lol: i'm having such a fickle pregnancy :wall: :lol:

no worries :) each to their own ;) And I know alot of people wouldnt go for them cos they're not completely conventional :)

Skyla Mackenzie is sooooo gorgeous! I'm putting it in my diary for when I have a little girl lol. Sure you'll decide by the time your baby girl arrives. Good luck xx

I must admit I'm not tempted by any really. Name choice is such a personal thing though isn't it. And the child really takes on the name so that even names you are unsure of become lovely on a lovely child.

My name for a girl is set in stone.. but I'm not revealing it! I have two boys already so don't want to tempt fate!

Good luck with your name choosing :)

It definitely is a very personal thing and there are so many names about these days! Like i said, my choices aren't very common so may take some time to grow on people :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back