What do you think of these names?

xJodieLoux

Reaction score
I'm having alot of trouble finding names for my baby girl. I know I have plenty of time left but I'm really worried I wont find a name I really love.

Anyway, two names I've found are Jaida and Layla.

Then theres Alice Eva which was my grandma's name, but I'm not really liking it that much at the moment.

I think Alice Eva is lovely personally. Its a timeless name.

Jaida is nice but sort of feels made up because of the spelling. Are there other ways of spelling it? Layla I always associate with Eric Clapton and can't think of it as a proper girls name because of that blooming song :wall: :roll:

Not much help am I :? :roll:

I like Layla and if I didn't have a firend who had a horrible neice with that name it would probably be on my shortlist for girls names.

I love the Alice Eva one.......it's so timeless and pretty

I like layla we thought about it for our little girl but someone at work called her baby Layla so that put us off :D

Sherlock said:
Jaida is nice but sort of feels made up because of the spelling. Are there other ways of spelling it?

Only other way I've seen it spelt is Jada, which I'm not keen on.

xJodieLoux said:
Sherlock said:
Jaida is nice but sort of feels made up because of the spelling. Are there other ways of spelling it?

Could another spelling be Jayda?

Anyway, think they are lovely, pretty girls names :)

fuffins1981 said:
xJodieLoux said:
Sherlock said:

Could another spelling be Jayda?

Anyway, think they are lovely, pretty girls names :)

Yeah I bet that is another way of spelling it, I quite like it spelt Jayda actually :) I like it spelt Jaida too though :think:

Alice or Alicia are lovely names, my little girl's best friend at pre-school is named Alice
Eva goes great with either one :)
Jaida/Jada doesn't seem to compare with the style of Alice imo...Alice/Alicia are much prettier for a gorgeous baby girl

I love the names Jaida & Layla

I've got Jaida on my list for girls names also, its beautiful but I do agree with what someone else said above about the spellings for Jaida making is feel abit made up, but Jaida/Jayda does look better than Jada I think!!

Alice Eva is lovely also & has personal meaning to it..

I love the names Alice and Eva - they're really pretty, girly names :)

C xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back