What do you think of my Names?

Is Clara becoming popular? I've had two old school friends (who I never see anymore) recently announce the birth of their beautiful baby girls on Facebook and they are both called Clara.

Have I missed something that has bumped the popularity of this name?? Still loving Clara Beth like.

Oh goodness I don't know. Must find this out lol!! I know the name of docs love interest in Back to the Future is called Clara and it's kinda why we like it hahaha. Don't want an overly popular name.

hi girls, well we got our BFP last night :) all delighted. we were just sitting here thinking about names again and the hubby has went off Clara Beth. He thinks its sounds too harsh with our accent :(

now we've to go back to the drawing board on the girls name. we had that chosen for ages! bahhhh

ooookkkay!! new names added lol!!!

Beth
Charlotte
Ruth

Gosh you were super organised picking out names! I'm 26 weeks preg and havent thought about it at all yet, yikes!

I was going to vote for Oscar ;-((( love this name. But between Donal and Malachi i am choosing Donal for sure!! Malachi is rather strange to my mind. Charlotte is the best! second goes Ruth

Last edited:
Well it is nice. So much so it's back on the table. Apparently I woke up in the middle of the night 2 nights ago demanding that Clara is 1st name for a girl lol. Subconsciously I must still love it :D I don't remember waking up all saying this hahaha

So our list is back to: Donal Abraham or Malachi Abraham for a boy and Clara Beth for a girl :D happy mamamoo :)

I vote for Donal Abraham. Clara Beth sounds very sweet!

Oh girlies! Need help again lol

Boys name is a definite Donal Abraham.

Girls name is still troubling me/us. Me more so ME than US hahaha. I'm hearing a lot of Clara's around. I still absolutely adore Clara Beth. But I'm also considering Beth Isabella (an amalgamation of both our mothers names - Elizabeth & Isabelle)

I've asked my dd to say both names and she says Clara and Befffff lol

What's your opinions?

Clara Beth OR Beth Isabella

We find out on 17th what our bundle is :)

Yay!!! Got our scan today. We are having a lovely blue bundle :D Donal Abraham it is!!!! So excited

Like Donal and Oscar. Love Clara. Rarely hear that x

Thanks girls. Been so exciting knowing the gender. We now just call bump Donal. (But only at home as we are keeping it a surprise). My parents, hubby's parent and his bro and sis in law have guessed boy by the scans. But we are keeping quiet. Every now n then when talking to them I'll throw in an "oh she's been kicking like mad" just to take them off scent lol

Totally in love with the name we have chosen :) it most certainly won't be changing. We've even got nursery scheme sorted out. Going for palest of pale grey on 3 walls with main wall done in pale lemon, pale green and the grey in thick horizontal stripes with Donals name in the middle. :) exciting times ahead.

I prefer Clara - it is one of my favourites too! =) I really want a Clara if one of my babies is a girl, but my fiancé isn't so keen on it, unfortunately.

As of your boys names I think Oscar is really cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back