What do you think of my Names?

MamaMoo

Reaction score
Hi. I am not pregnant yet, but am trying to conceive.

I have got names picked out already :oooo:

Boy names:
Donal Abraham (pronounced Doh-nal)
Domhnall Abraham (pronounced Doh-nal)
Oscar Abraham

Girl Names:
Carla Beth
Clara Beth

Which do you prefer?

thanks chloe. I dont want to be picking anything thats tooooo popular :) i do love Oscar and Clara too. It's nice to get a bit of feedback from people who arent family lol as family can sometimes put you off names.
xx

I love oscar, my sister stole it and called her bloody dog it though so I cant use it, think its such a lovely name though xxx

Yes, a lovely little name that will suit at all ages. Lol Oscar the dog! Wee buggar! My bro called his cat Chloe while I was pregnant with DD. I was fuming hahaha

Clara is lovely!!

Not heard of another Donal other than the chap on the tely so prefer that to oscar as slightly popular

yeah, i think Clara too. we've settled on that :)

and I'm loving Donal. Thought I loved Oscar but theres a wee one over here in Northern Ireland called Oscar knox and is very popular as he beat cancer (bless him) but i think that name will get very popular very quick here. So i've ruled it out.

So, our names we've decided on are Clara Beth and Donal Abraham :)

Just have to get a BFP now, still waiting. doing more tests during the week as AF was due on Thursday with BFN on Friday. Waiting game!!

thanks love

yeah, we've settled for Donal Abraham and Clara Beth. Just have to wait til September now for a big fat positive :D fingers crossed!

Well, I've added a new name to our boys list :)
Donal Abraham
Malachi Abraham

Oscar is now off the list

Our definite girls name is Clara Beth - there will be no changes to this :)

It's a gorgeous name it really is, but I think it's getting too popular.

We love Donal Abraham and Malachi Abraham. Would be great to have twins so we can use them both lol!!

ive never really liked oscar... kinda reminds me of a cat lol. i like Donal and Clara

i thought about clara but hubby yucked it

Lol yes, Oscar does have a cat ring to it.

I love Clara. We were in two minds between Clara and Carla. But Carla sounds a bit harsh here with a northern Irish accent lol. Clara is a more softer sound.

My hubby yucked Charlotte and Bethany. But agreed to having Beth. So we got Clara Beth :)

yeah it does have a softer ring.

ive been saying abby names in a thick geordie accent and a midand accent as thats where from ividually lol

i liked louisa faith until my mum kept saying "never louisa faith, you never get it back" and laighing lol

my favorites are Oscar and Clara!
Have to say Clara is absolutely my favorite name EVER haha!!! One of my little girls would be Clara, but it's DHs sisters name :((((((((( i could start crying just thinking about it haha jk, no but seriously...LOVE LOVE LOVE Clara!

Carla is mom's name :) I really like it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back