What do you think about .....

Emma58

Reaction score
This for a pushchair?

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Product.aspx/B ... cco/707430

I don't need a 'proper' pram and saw this today in Babies 'R' Us and thought it was really nice. I drive so wasn't planning on going over board on a pram and i don't think i will be using a pram on a daily basis.

Your thoughts would be appreciated as OH wouldn't be bothered if I took him round in a wheely bin.

I like it, I have had a look at it in my local baby shop, its quite sturdy, and not too heavy either.

The price is also excellent :D

I read a review of another pram once and that mother said it is better to get one with one handle as you frequently need to push with one had (reaching for shopping tems for example).

Otherwise looked fine to me.

Sandi

Sandi4Paul said:
I read a review of another pram once and that mother said it is better to get one with one handle as you frequently need to push with one had (reaching for shopping tems for example).

Otherwise looked fine to me.

Sandi

the disadvantage to a pram with a bar, rather than 2 handles, is that there's nowhere to hang carrier bags - swings and roundabouts! :D :D

Aww thanks girls! I haven't even asked OH what he thinks there is no point (I'm getting a bit knarked with him now TBH, but thats another story!!!)

I really liked it when i saw it in the shop. I seen some other prams that I love but they are just way too expensive for what I will use one for. I've also seen a McClaren stroller that I really like that is similar. The Chicco one seems really good value for money though the cosy toes and rain cover are included.

Also I like the colour of that one. I don't want a blue pram just because i'm having a boy if that makes sense??

ive had it in last years colours, and didnt like it, the wheels are really bulky, and get in the way when pushing it around shops and things. kept knocking over displays and getting stuck in door ways :rotfl:

however for off roading its good. we walked dog alot in forest. but we sold it pretty quick. i think the m&p in argos is better and its half price.

walkinginforest013.jpg

Ooh I'll have a look at that Paradysso thanks!! It's good to hear off someone who has owned one.

BTW Your dog is lovely!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back