Got LO's buggy

Emma58

Reaction score
I have decided I probably don't have the need for a proper pram.

I use my car more than anything so my mum has just bought me this today which was an absolute bargain from Toys R Us.

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Product.aspx/b ... ers/741809

It was £69.99 for everything including raincover and cosy toes (which should have been £29.99.

Also got another bargain a Winter coat out of Topshop reduced from £50 to £10 :D

:cheer: OH has just put it all together for me (just in case there is anything missing wrong etc).

It's not bad luck is it to have it put together :|

I put my pram together and had a play when I got it at 18 weeks! Have packed it away again now but only to stop it getting dusty.
Better to know if it's faulty now than after babys arrived.

I had a maclaren quest (doesn't lay as flat and hasn't got the all round suspension) for James and loved it. They are fantastic quality the maclarens, his lasted him from 3 months to 3 years when he got too big to be pushed around. It even survived OH reversing his car over it! They are fab :D

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
We put ours together when it arrived 2 weeks ago. It's still fully made up with a doll in it :rotfl:

kalia said:
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
We put ours together when it arrived 2 weeks ago. It's still fully made up with a doll in it :rotfl:

OH has left it in the living room - to show people :shock: then asked me if it was bad luck to put one up before hand or was that just umbrella's?

:rotfl: He makes me laugh sometimes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back