What do you think about public transport?

I live in a village where there are only 2 (yes TWO) buses a week. One on a wednesday & one on a friday. Walking isn't an option as it is too hilly & would take about 2 hours. Luckily I passed my test in Jan. Phew.

The buses/trams/trains in Birmingham are rubbish. They stink, they are always late and full of chavs and crazy and I mean crazy people.

If you live in Somerset or pretty much anywhere in the west country your lucky if you even see a bus. And if you do see one expect to be charged £5 for a 8mile journey.

Where I grew up if you can't drive your pretty much fecked. And taxis are also ridiculous!

It's RUBBISH!!!!!!!! :x
i live only 5 minutes car ride from work stright up the main road and if i got the bus it would cost me over £50 months bus ticket.
Not likely id have to get up early each day to make use i caught it as if there early they dont wait around
I couldnt buy a return ticket as i need to get to work before 9.30 and you can only buy singles before this time adding to cost.

i used to cycle to work i got there in 15 mins and it cost me nothing :D

had to stop when i hit 21 weeks preggers as i could manage anymore my bump wasnt having any of it.

so now i get a lift into work as walking it would take me just under an hour.

sarah :wave:

I used to use the bus quite alot before having Nathan and it was ok except for the price of it :| and the people at the back playing crap music on their crap phones lol but otherwise I never found it too bad and they are pretty good at keeping time.

Since having Nathan I use the train because I can get pushchair on it without having to fold it up but if I didn't have a pushchair then I would go back to using the bus. I still use the bus now and again if Nathan is with my mum and I do definately prefer the bus over a train :)

blahdy rahbish! planes are ok, but buses in manchester are late, missing, take ages to get anywhere, stink, and are full of chavs and nutters. and trains arent much better. and trams are like sardine cans too full and sweaty! yeah it sucks basically!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back