What do you still need?

I have been back into mothercare as they said they would measure from 37 weeks as thats whwn ur back is at its biggest or something and they still woulnt measure me am going again next week

I used DS's hooded baby towels on the nursery changing mat too, great to tuck over the top corner and keeps towel in place whilst little one wriggles around. Also good to use on V-Pillow, just hook the hood on the top and stops sicky spills straight onto the pillow.

Well, baby shop promised to deliver moses basket mattress...what a shocker, it didnt bloody arrive!!! God they make my blood pressure rise!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't bother with a feeding pillow, I did try with a normal pillow at the hospitals insistence just after he was born but honestly, I think it's much nicer holding him close, I didn't feel I was bonding as well when he was plopped on top of a pillow, but hey that's just me! I wouldn't waste my money though :)

Thanks lots Inky, I may just see how I go in hosp then and then if I fancy one when I get home , look for one then. I guess even with a section, baby is higher up your body across rather than near your sore bit for the first few days:lol:

momma cat the madela brest pumps are the best they are the ones that you get in the hopital and they are so good, as Ellie is in special care I get to use the ones in the hospital, I have a tommee tippee manual and electric pump and they are crap compared to the madela ones, you have made a good choice with that one, if you check ebay for the pump then you will prob find one there xx

Yeah if i cant find a motor for this one, then i was going to just buy a medela swing :) ty

they both in the hospital and both as good as each other I tried the medala hand pump holy sore nipples!!!!! and hard work on the hand to where as the electricc pump has lots of "sucking" settings and does it for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back