what do you recon?

Have you tested yet? Guess the only way to know is wait to test

x x x x

i would say test :) but to not get your hopes up, but 9 out of 10 times early pregnancy symptoms can mimic af, hoping you get a bfp though :) xx

im to scared to test tbh might just wait a few months and see ha ha

I think it's a still a bit early to be testing, a BFN is a slap in the face because you have to be hopeful to get the test out in the first place :)

It's kind of funny how you seem to be doing the exact same thing as me.

I wrote out a whole journal entry comparing myself to a symptoms list but decided not to post in the end in case i ended up with egg on my face :)

1. Implantation spotting - too early.

2. Fatigue - yes.

3. Frequent urination - no

4. Morning sickness - no

5. Breast changes - maybe.

6. Cramps - yes, but more like ovulation than period cramps as described.

7. Food cravings - i crave food, nothing specific.

8. High basal body temperature - i seem to feel warmer, but i don't chart so maybe not.

There was other things in the list i found such as bloating which i have.

Last edited:
1. Implantation spotting - No - but i didnt have it when i caught with codie

2. Fatigue - yes, last two days ive slept till 11am and then had a nap on the afternoon

3. Frequent urination - yes - been 4 times since 9 this morning nice long pees awell :-(

4. Morning sickness - no, never had it with codie either

5. Breast changes - yes, nipples gone bumpy, aswell as dark viens at the surface

6. Cramps - yes, feels like im going to come on hence being so scared :-(

7. Food cravings - yes, baked potatoe with tuna and cheese and onion walkers - i dnt even like tuna normaly!

8. High basal body temperature - no idea what this means ha ha

thats my list lol!

Hey - I think like others say, symptoms can mimic period symptoms so its so hard, you wont know for sure til you test darlin and yes a bfn is a huge slap in the face. Dont to it too early as it just prolongs as each day you wanna test (or is that just me?) good luck hun xxx

Oh no! Forget symptoms, I have progressed into madness :shock:

Now i am seeing "signs" that i am pregnant.

I was watching TV and was fast forwarding through the adverts. I suddenly had a rather painful twinge downstairs so was distracted and my dog was trying to get my attention with his ball and i was trying very hard to ignore him.

Then my dog let rip (he's a male ofc) so i paused the fast forward so i didn't miss my programme coming back on to have a giggle and throw him his bloomin ball and when i looked up....

....it was the Clear Blue advert with the test reading positive on the screen - is that freaky or what :eh:

I am taking everything with a pinch of salt, i know the odds are against me, but i am enjoying the anticipation and i might as well make the most of it i suppose before it turns into despair ;)

Last edited:
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhh sickness head down the toliet sickness its horrible i hate being sick! was heaving a bit this morning but its got worse during the day *crys*help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sickness too :shock:

Was you sick with Codie before your due date?

i dnt rember :-( i dnt think i was sick but everything diffrent isnt it, i tryed to think if i ate anything but i havnt ive been healthy :-(

Sorry Geminiblue - she is not allowed to do a test :shakehead:

That mean's put it down Lou! :lol:

Now!

Back away from the HPT...

im going to wait until next week to do a test i think, sickness hasnt eased up either its rather wierd as it happened 11 yesterday then eased off then kicked in last night when i posted on here same thing again today same time and everything, now im fine sat here eating a pot noodle, so will see what im like tonight

its all the beer ive been drinking ;-) OJ!!

im starting not to care if i concive at the mo as more i worrie more it wnt happen

Wise words ;) I need you to be in good spirits to cope with me when i have my impending meltdown :lol:

Last edited:
Are they fertile men in white coats?

Naw just kidding.... honest ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111