What do you reckon?

positivity :)

Reaction score
i'm going out tonight to celebrate my birthday with the girls :dance:

i've got a dress that is quite fitted so my boobies are looking kind of flat and saggy as i'm wearing maternity bras nowadays.

do you reckon for one night i could wear an underwired bra? babys legs are up under my boob on my ribcage so a bit uncomfortable already..dont know what to do :roll: pregnancy is so glamarous hey!

xx

I am sure y will be perfectly fine for one night if it's not too tight for you to actually feel uncomfortable

I've been wearing underwired all the way through pos as my boobs have gotten that big that i couldn't find maternity ones that offered enough support! I would say go for it, it's only the one nyt and u want to look ur best! xxx

thing is im not even sure why ur meant to not wear wire but i just did it coz it was something i thought i had to do :oooo: i'm glad u ladies think it will be ok, my bablons are totally ruining the look :( i've decided that when lo is here im investing in some really decent bras! xx

It may damage the milk ducts but I am sure it dosent happen wearinging one night

I think the underwire thing is so you don't crush n damage your boobies soft tissue causing blocked ducts etc. However you are only gonna wear it for a short while. As long as your bra doesn't pinch and isn't too tight you should be fine. I went out the other week and wore an underwired which was still comfy. Otherwise I'd have looked like I was carrying round a sack of spuds in my dress :D

I think u should be ok for one evening hunnie just take a comfy one in ur bag just incase it gets too uncomfy then u can change it!
Have a great time x

Ha u lot are funny! Il post one before I leave, hopefully my boobs won't look saggy still even with the wire!! Xx

I've been wearing underwire all the way through too, although it has been getting uncomfortable but I feel rubbish about myself already without my boobs looking a bit saggy too, mine are awful without a bra.
I defo think you'll be alright, hope you have a really lovely night celebrating your birthday :D woop! xxx

No idea but happy birthday / birthday celebration xxxx

I still wear my normal underwired padded bras, I dont feel comfortable wearing anything else and no one has said anything about not being allowed to wear them, however I'm not breastfeeding at all so I'm not concerned and not sure if its an old wives tale.

I didnt even know I wasn't meant to be wearing an underwired bra. This is all new to me! :(

Have a lovely evening anyway :D xxxx

I didn't know that either!

Have a fabulous time x

I would think 1 night would be fine :) enjoy your birthday party!!! Xx

Girls wired bras are not recommended if you are planning to breastfeed as the wires can damage smth can't remember what lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back