• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

what do you give your little ones for breakfast?

Hemera

Reaction score
As title really. Drake has been having a small solid lunch for tIe last few weeks and I'm thinking about introducing breakfasts but I'm at a loss as to what is suitable. I've got baby porrage and some rusks to soak in milk but don't want it to be boring for him. He is still mostly on breastmilk

Holly usually has weetabix, shes not so keen on porridge. Sometimes she has fruit toast and she enjoyed eggy bread.

I'm only giving Jake creamy baby porridge and an oats and apple baby breakfast at the moment myself, did have a banana one but he just looked and acted like he wanted to puke lol will try something different when he turns 6 months xx

Last edited:
We've just started LO on breakfasts an give her mainly fruit, yoghurt and risks.....will start to introduce porridge, weetabix and some toast next week!

Shes had loads of different fruits...mango, banana, pineapple....she loves them
Xx

Sent from my sparkly new iPhone

I stew some apples, pears & dried apricots (seperatly) and add them to 'proper' porridge oats with full fat cows milk. I then blend it altogether and freeze individual portions and just leave one defrosting in the fridge over night ready to heat in the morning. Jack loves it! He wasn't keen on weetabix a while back but I might try him again soon x

I don't have a baby yet, but my sister used to feed my little niece a porridge oat and milk as well as banana. She really loves the taste of banana because it is easy to chew and think that she is holding her teether.:).

When Oz was 6 months old he would usually have the baby cereals/porridges. Or the Ellas breakfast yoghurts, he used to love those! Now he's older he has cheerios, shreddies or cornflakes etc

while i'm making her brekkie, i'll put a few dry cherrios down on her highchair and she will eat those, then generally its ready brek with blueberries or some kind of fruit!

on a friday we both have french toast/eggy bread as a bit of a treat!

she will also have scrambled eggs but isn't keen on boiled ones for some reason!

He used to have baby cereals and porridge's (made with water or formula). Now he has porridge oats with fruit mixed in or ready break. I don't give him weetabix that often as it contains salt and sugar xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back