What do you do with old baby clothes

I kept all of Maddisons incase we had another baby but now I'm a single Mum I guess I should get rid. By the time I'm with someone new and ready for another baby the clothes I have will be very very dated :lol:

All of Jams stuff is now in Spain for his new little cousin comin in April :wink: :cheer:

Hi

I gave them to my sister for my niece and Kadyns to my friend as she just had a boy last month!

I'm giving all the little sleepsuits to the hospital. They always need spares in the nursery. :D

I've kept all the decent stuff and given some other stuff away.
having another boy...I'm sooo glad I kept everything, didn't even really consider getting rid of it before now.

After this one I suppose I'll give it out to mates or charity shops, ebaying the best of it.

ive kept all of jaydes stuff and put it i the loft in binbags for when we have another baby :D

We have 4 binbags already in the attic! I can't bear to part with it! We might have another boy so it would come in handy! :D

I've kept all the stuff I love and hold memories. I've got 2 big canvas storage bags under my bed. I was made to give a lot of it to a charity shop by OH. If I had my way I would have kept it all! BTW we plan to have more children so I will use it again. Also so much off it I never even used as he grew out of it so quickly.

Isaac's clothes that he has worn and trashed I use as dusters but all the decent stuff gets thrown in a black sack and put in my mum and dads loft. If we have another boy we'll use it again, well even for a girl probably, and even if we don't have any more kids how lovely to be able to get it all down in year and years have have all the memories attached to them.

Oh and my favourite favourite, too good for the loft clothes get put on his teddies :lol:

He has very fashionable soft toys :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back