What do you do/use to help you TTC???

A&J

Reaction score
I was just thinking about all the things we post about doing/using to help us all get our BFPS, so thought I would start a poll to see what was the most used thing we all do is....hope that makes sense :)

I have set it so you can change your mind if you decide to do something that you are not doing at the mo.

Look forward to the results :) ( and yes I am bored :lol: )

Wow, ok...

Charting (bbt, cm, cp, etc)
Grapefruit juice
Agnus castus
milk thistle (for pcos - liver detox)
opks
saliva scope
magic medicine
diet & exercise
multivitamin & nutritional supplements
reflexology

*sigh*

:lol:

Thank you melissa :hug: I have added the few I did not think of :doh:

**ETA if you voted in the 1st poll can you please redo your votes as it started again when I added some**

Charting; temps and CM and OPK's at the moment.

only on my second month though; want to leave me some options to try if i'm not having any luck.

Charting (bbt, cm,)
Grapefruit juice
Agnus castus
opks
magic medicine
diet & exercise

and i didnt know milk thistle could help so might start that next month ( but :pray: I wont need to)

Ok, here's mine:

CM
OPK's
Multivits & supplements

Can't be bothered with bbt as sleep patterns are too irregular!

I have not put what I do/use :doh:

Chart...Temp,cm and just starting to do cp
OPKS
Fertilty Monitor
Preseed
Diet and exercise
Mulitvitamins

Chart...Temp and CM
OPKS
grapefruit Juice
was taking magic medicine
Agnus castus
milk thistle (for pcos - liver detox)
diet & exercise

and i have been taking epo. tbh i have not gone with the grapefruit juice this month, i couldnt stand it again :puke:

diet & exercise mainly I have lost 1 stone :dance:

I used to take so many things but stopped all that, wasted too much money

What are saliva scopes and grapefruit juice? How does that work? :oops:

Toooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!! :roll:

Check cp, cm, temp, chart signs, opk, keep a diary, multi vits, extra supliments, erm erm, moan at DH, moan some more lol when really I'd just like to 'make love' ( :lol: ) and fall pregnant

:D right i selected,fertility monitor,preseed and other.
i am pregnant but thought i would add what we used to concieve,we were only trying for 2 months and we got our BFP :cheer:
the "other" for us was me elevating my legs in the air after nookie to keep his best swimmers in! :rotfl:

What would really help now is if you could do a little explaination on what each is and how by using/doing it it will help us to concieve!

E.g. "Cm = Cervical mucus and by tracking this it can help to indicate when you ov"

I don't know what most are like magic med....agnus?

Baby-Briggsy said:
What would really help now is if you could do a little explaination on what each is and how by using/doing it it will help us to concieve!

E.g. "Cm = Cervical mucus and by tracking this it can help to indicate when you ov"

roseanimal has started this thread that might help :) viewtopic.php?f=2&t=109080

Baby-Briggsy said:

i tried to do that a bit in another post but didn't really know very much myself :oops:

A&J said:
Baby-Briggsy":21wxje7f]What would really help now is if you could do a little explaination on what each is and how by using/doing it it will help us to concieve! E.g. "Cm = Cervical mucus and by tracking this it can help to indicate when you ov" I don't know what most are like magic med....agnus?[/quote] roseanimal has started this thread that might help :) [url="http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=109080 said:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=109080[/url][/quote:21wxje7f]
:rotfl: that'll be the one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back