What do you call ?

tinytoes

Reaction score
What do you call your breasts and vagina when talking about them to your toddler ? Aoibheann is getting curious about her body parts and I don't know what the right words are ?

I think they'll be boobies and foo/foof lol!! Some people choose to use the official words though :)

Breasts - boobies
Vagina - front bottom or girl bits

I suppose the official words are the ones I wanted to use but then other parents might be uncomfortable if she used them In nursery or school if you know what I mean ? She's already saying boobies and I'm not sure where she picked that up from and so far everything under the happy is bum :lol: but I don't think that's good either

I always heard the word- fairy lol x

:love: :wed: MrsGC :wed: :love:

Fairy is rather sweet :) my mother called it Mary : lol:

Haha Mary :) imagine meeting someone called Mary. The face would be a picture lol x

:love: :wed: MrsGC :wed: :love:

Thats the worst thing my dad had an auntie Mary !!!!

I thought this was in girls room as well! Edited so the world doesn't know of my strangeness hahaha!

Asked my oh for an opinion he reckons its a mammys decision ... Helpfull as ever

I only read half of the first thread! I don't think my suggestion is very helpful haha!

My mum called it a front bottom lol

My mum called it a Minnie when I was little

We called it a Noo Noo at nursery so i'll probably use that when Jack starts asking. He'll also use boobies for ladies and probably nipples for men just incase he sees a man with moobs hahaha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back