what do use to clean your laminate flooring

SarahH

Reaction score
We used to have light coloured laminate and I always swept and then used my flash mop.... but we recently put down a dark oak colour of flooring and the flash mop leaves yuky streaks

What do you use for yours?

I either use Laminate floor wipes or if I'm giving it a really good clean I get on my hands and knees with a bucket of soapy water and a cloth and give it a good clean that way.

I know you're not meant to use water on laminate but it's never done mine any harm

I use CIF Wood Floor cleaner. It is brilliant. I did use a flash mop but I found it went streaky like yours. It is a pain having to fill up a bucket and mix the cleaner in but the results are worth it.

I sweep and then use those flash wipes - ours is light-coloured though xx

When I had my laminate fitted they recommended this stuff you spray on and just buff over. They said to get it from the pound shop. Cant remember the brand but the bottle was black & white

And the pledge stuff you mop with I lost count of how many times I went on my ass! Far too slippery!

i have darkf flooring and use either asda or tesco floor wipes... they arereally good....

have a sort of tea towel thing on a mop head, got it in Dunelm for £1.99 and the laminate cleaner was from poundland

I give Stanley a tuna dinner then let the cats in.... :D

I just use baby wipes, Huggies actually cos there really good at taking any dirt off, great on leather sofas too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back