What do movements feel like?

Vicxzy

Reaction score
Im getting crawly/butterfly type movements low down, Ive been told this is the baby but a friend says her midwife says it isnt? Whos right? What do they feel like?x

Felt like tickles to me, around 16 weeks :) x

well its either baby or wind if you dont have wind then its baby

Lol no wind, it feels different that that, it does tickle x

My midwife looked surprised at my 16 week appointment when I said I had felt flutters the previous week, and made a comment how that's quite early. But I know it was baby as now I get the same feelings just a lot stronger the further along I get. It sounds like its baby x

Mine feel tickly sometimes i have to hold my belly lol. That is if it isn't in my head lol xxx

From around 16 weeks it felt like little flutters. I am now feeling little pokes in my belly but not quite kicks. xx

I think I felt my first movement yesterday. I had my hands resting on my lower abdomen while lying down, and I felt a little rolling action. Hubby things this was just indigestion....but I think otherwise! Other than that, I haven't felt anything that I can pinpoint yet

I would describe it as "bubbles". That's what it felt like for me at the start.

To me it felt like tapping from the inside and someone popping bubble wrap!

its like a tummy rumble sort of feeling. i described it as a popping feeling to oh. amazing feeling. xxx

I've been feeling fluttery feelings for a couple of weeks, but not everyday. Should I be feeling them everyday by now?

Roo - I've only started feeling definite movements everday from 22 weeks, so don't worry! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back