Baby Movements when your further along

First Baby White

Reaction score
Hello,

Just wanted to ask you all once you get to my stage about 26 weeks do your babies movements change, i feel baby alot but it isnt so much kicks anymore it is more like he is pushing outwards for a couple of seconds or twisting about!!!

Just wanted to check what everyone elses movements are like?

Hi FBW :wave: ,

Mine are very similar to the way you describe. Sometimes it feels as though there is a little foot pushing up under my ribs and other times I can feel something round sticking up, I assume this must be a head or a bum. The movemets have definatley changed and become a lot more regular, he/ she is always wriggling around in there.

Alex xxx

I'm getting little rumbles as if he or she is changing position and then periods of really strong kicks where my belly will jut out and it can actually hurt they are so strong! And the strong kick usually start when i am trying to get to sleep :roll: :roll: :roll:

But at least i know phump is getting stronger!

LMP x

You 3 are all due on the same day. That should be a fun baby race :) Sorry that is completely off topic :shhh:

Wow didnt realise there was 4 of us due the same day :eek:
Thanks for the responses, we will all be popping together, I am so excited :dance:

My ticker is wrong :(

I'm due on the 13th July soit should be 26+5, what is going on!??!?!

Alex x

My movements have moved a little bit further up and generally got stronger - I wouldn't say they have changed all that much though. My placenta is at the front though so that might affect things. I've not had any painful kicks and nothing near the ribs yet.

L x

Lisamj said:
My movements have moved a little bit further up and generally got stronger - I wouldn't say they have changed all that much though. My placenta is at the front though so that might affect things. I've not had any painful kicks and nothing near the ribs yet.

L x

A due date buddy! :D

Mine have always been high up due to the positioning of my placenta, I never get any down low unless of course it's in my bladder :twisted:

Alex x

Hi Bump Buddy!

Forgot to add, I also feel like baby is using my cervix as a trampoline sometimes - that as got stronger for sure.

I get these 'rumbling' feelings that I can only assume is the baby turning around. It feels very weird. Also I think I gave the baby a fright earlier when I suddenly sneezed. There was no movements then boom, I sneeze and suddenly I get 4 sharp kicks to the bladder. :lol: Mummy can take the hint from 1 kick, never mind 4 of them! :rotfl:

Lately iv been able to feel what I think is a hand or foot prodding up next to my belly button.
Its quite creepy sometimes!! Right now i am getting nudged in the left hip and prodded up to the right of my tummy!!
I think its baby having a stretch!!

i was just thinking about this today and how much my babys movements have changed in the last 2 weeks or so from nudges and kicks fairly low down to what feels like him pushing upwards and moving around a lot higher. sometimes he pushes so hard it feels like he is trying to push his way out and sometimes it hurts a little but he only seems to be doing this in one place which is high up a good 2-3 inches above my belly button. i can watch him push up and then move across it feels so weird although i can never work out which body part is doing it. i think sometimes he gets hiccups as my whole belly wobbles. its so much fun to watch and feel the changes though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back