What do i do now??

CazH

Reaction score
So i'm finally preganant, what do i do now??? Should i go to doctors straight away? What can i not do and what can i not eat??? This feels sooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow wow wow!! :wave: HUGE CONGRATULATIONS! to you hun! :cheer: :cheer:
im so so pleased for you!!
you must be over the moon!!

i went to see my docs and he made all my appointments for me!!
i got my scan and midwife appointments through about 2 weeks later,the scan was for about 3 weeks after that and the midwife appt about 5 weeks later!
this link gives some foods to avoid; http://www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk/articles/ar ... icleid=917

congrats again and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! :hug: :hug:

Big congrats :)

Many GP's don't bother with another pregnancy test if you've already had a positive one (or more ;). They just take you are your word. Others will test again.

TBH I'd book to see your GP in the next couple of weeks and then s/he can explain about how the MW service works for you in your area. It may be through the GP's surgery or attatched to the hosppital. Each area is different. However, most MW's don't bother with booking in appointment till 8 weeks plus as there really is nothing to be done before then. No tests, no bloods, no nothing. So just take your folic acid, rest up and enjoy the early weeks as much as possible.

Booking in is paperwork, maybe bloods taken, urine dip and BP usually. Maybe a few other small things but nothing major. Mine was done in about 20 minutes, very boring stuff really. Then it was a referral for a 12 week dating scan and making another appointment to see the MW again at 16 weeks.

Thanks girls gutted cannot eat prawns or coleslaw they are my fave, nothing on there to sy no crisps or chocolate though which is allll gooood!! he he

Getting really lots of white stuff in pants is that ok??

Hi cazh

CONGRATS!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I just got mine too so we will be moving through our pregnancy together!! I am off to the docs tomorrow so will let you know wht they sy

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Cheers clairbear, as long as no blood i'm happy may have to get some towels in my pants!!

hello sunflower congratulations babe, i wish you a strong healthy 9 months we will have to compare, scary isnt it!

Am totally in limbo not sure what to do next !!!!

Am a control freak so this is v weird not in control of anything ever again!!! :doh:

he he but feels good though!

CazH said:
Thanks girls gutted cannot eat prawns or coleslaw they are my fave, nothing on there to sy no crisps or chocolate though which is allll gooood!! he he

Hey the discharge is normal, there is a post about it somewhere in the forum, its a good sign !

Congrates ! and happy and Healthy 9 months :hug: :hug:

CazH said:

Uhhh prawns and coleslaw are both fine. So long as the coleslaw is shop bought and not made with fresh mayo its fine. And prawns are ok also. Just make sure they are cooked ;) I ate both all the way thorugh pregnancy as did others I've read on here.

Home made mayo is off limits due to raw egg in it. Jars of the stuff are fine to eat (Hellmanns etc)

And yes, the knicker thing is ok. Quite normal :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back