what do braxton hicks feel like ??

Fiona

Reaction score
I have had strange 'feelings' over my tummy all day... not particulary painful but more uncomfortable. It leaves me feeling that I want to rub my tummy all the time to make it go away.......

It this BH or something different ???

Also have had fairly bad lower backache all day .........

oh the joys of pregnancy !!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure I've actually had them yet, but I do get back ache and vague feelings a bit like period pains... I'll be interested to read what people say!

ps, what's love backache - sounds interesting :wink:

When i get them by whole bump tightens up and goes rock hard and changes shape. Sometimes they are painless and some times they feel like cramping and can be quite uncomfatable.

Mine feel like period pains and can come at different strengths, and also the bump hardens, which you can feel with your hand.

well spotted gingerpig............. I got all excited then !!!!!!!!

Also they seem to come more when I am doing lot's of things (like the fact that I've been moving furniture all wk and had them all morning yesterday and then some more this aft).

I get the same thing, when I am more active and getting up from a seat I tend to get them.

Same as Icecream sometimes they are painful like period pains which have got stronger lately and sometimes my bump just becomes really hard which makes it difficult to walk.

The period pains can also be the baby moving down.

To me it feels like my whole bump is tightening and it goes absolutely rock hard. Doesn't last for long and doesn't hurt but is noticeable.

What your explaining sounds like braxton hicks! when i got my first bh's they were just uncomfortable and not painfull but as time went on the sometimes got painfull but most of the time just uncomfortable

I get them mostly if I'm stood up and they're frequent and feel uncomfortable. Belly goes rock hard and skin feels stretched to the limit.

LucyBee said:
To me it feels like my whole bump is tightening and it goes absolutely rock hard. Doesn't last for long and doesn't hurt but is noticeable.

Yep same here, they are rarely painful just uncomfortable

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back