What did you plan/do on the birth date

Linzie2012

Reaction score
The birth date of my angel is coming up soon on 2nd September.

It's a work day for me so I want to try & keep calm in work & then do something in the evening just me & the hubby.

I was thinking of lighting a Chinese lantern and having a peaceful few minutes in the garden. Just for us.

What have other people done? To help on this special day ?

Hi huni , as both my miscarages happened so early on I didn't know the due date so on the years anniversary of my first mc I let off a white helium baloon with a message wrote on it. I will probably do the same in november as it will be 1 year since my last mc. Silly I know as it was so early on but at the end of the day they were still my babies xxx

When I lost my twins 2 years ago on their due date I went to a hotel with the oh so I wasn't around my daughter as she hates seeing me upset and I didn't want to have to hold back. We just spent time together talking and walking on the beach. I've just suffered a much later loss 4 weeks ago and I have no idea. This one is different this baby has a name so I'm really unsure. Will involve the beach for sure as I love the sea so much but maybe like you said a Chinese lantern. I'm sorry for your loss xxx

That's such a lovely idea, I might do that! I have taken end of sept off as 28th sept was my due date. Week commencing 23rd(I think) is the start of my two week holiday. I had kept all my holidays to take in sept before maternity leave started. We were going to go away but can't really afford it as saving for wedding so I like the idea of a Chinese lantern!

Have just remembered as I type this other half is going to a work nights out on the 28th so will be on my lonesome :( will maybe do something myself xx

I bought a special candle and lit it and put my scan pic out and just remembered my angel baby and had a gd cry xx

i planted a rose bush called "loving memories" in our garden on our first due date and buried all the pregnancy tests under it. Not passed the other 2 dates yet they will be 23rd October 2013 and 12th January 2014, not sure what we will do for them yet

Michelle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back