What did you do......

Hi

I was due to be induced the next day when I went into labour. I really really didnt want to be induced so I ate pineapple, attempted sex lol (you had to be there) and me and Jarrod sat on a kitchen stool and he tweaked one nipple while I tweaked the other. Its supposed to start contractions.

Next thing you know my labour started at 2:23am!!!!

I think I has been in slow labour for a good few days before it started properly though ;)

Lou :)

well with my first daughter i was moving house! :D

with my second i was in playland with my first daughter :D

and with my third i was in a paddling pool with my both my daughters! :D

DH, me and kids went to play putt-putt the night before. Long walk the morning of and accupuncture 3 hours before I went into labour.

Emiliaxx

I had reflexology then was up all night wil Mason being sick. Then I was induced :?

I started on my due date, but wouldnt believe it as i was convinced id end up being induced. I was sat watching Corro! I didnt even tell OH till 3.30am when i asked him to put on my TENS!!!
I was 'pottering' around from the end of Corro washing up and doing the laundry still in complete denial, thinking it must be BH!!!!
2 days later.....

i was induced so knew it was coming. spent most of the day on the forum haha

A couple of nights before, I was sorting out Heidi's wardrobe and drawers - putting all her clothes away that I had washed and I remember thinking "I had to get it done that week", even though I felt really crap cos of high blood pressure and it took me ages to get up and down off the chair I was sitting in in her room.

The day before I was quite sprightly (I had fell downstairs in Jan and it had only been a couple of days since I could drive again) . However I had high blood pressure and the M/W had been round to test it and I had to go into hospital - they told me to take my bag and I remember thinking how daft that was cos I had two and half weeks left! Plus I hadnt even packed it - I then that night I had a real sudden urge to pack it.

........................4.00am next morning went into labour

L x

with kurt i went out shopping with my mum ate loads of junk food even drove past the hospital and she said if your going to do it do it while we are here :lol: she dropped me home at about 8.30pm and my waters broke at 1am had kurt at 2pm.

with beth i went out shopping on the friday with my sister came home and cleaned the flat from top to bottom then saturday morning for some reason which was unknown to me at the time :lol: i unpacked and repacked my hospital bag TWICE!! :lol: to make sure i had everything :lol: contractions started at 7pm on saturday went to the hospital to be told i wasnt in labour :roll: got downstairs promptly went straight back upstairs again and had beth at 8.50pm :lol:

I was over a week late in hospital for 3 days having contractions they said they would induse me the next day, at 2am thank god i went into labour and had Luke at 6am

The day before I gave birth I was in hospital contracting and getting frustrated and being tearful. (I was induced on the Wednesday which set off my contractions, but I didn't dilate at all until the Saturday morning, so they couldn't break my waters until Saturday evening ...Lydia was born Sunday morning).

The day before I gave birth I was shopping in tesco and looking at bikes in bike shops with DH!! The morning I was in labour I was cleaning the bathroom thoroughly, was about to start hoovering upstairs when the pain got quite bad so had to stop and have a bath!!!!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back