what did ur scans look like??

caz86

Reaction score
when u all found out wah sex the baby was what did u see coz im so confused at the mo as my midwife said she wernt 100% sure its a girl and also wen i was pregnant wiv my 1st i saw clearly wah sex she was (the 3 lines they show) but this time i didnt see that has any one else had this problem?

Well, I don't know if this is any use, but at my 20 week scan the sonographer zoomed in on my daughter's labia so we're pretty sure she's a girl!!! :rotfl:

Also the midwife measured baby's heartrate at 160bpm and higher heart rates are supposed to indicate girls in general so that kind of confirmed it!

Why are you not too sure? xxx

im not sure because the sonographer wernt sure wah it was and i didnt see any indecator to show it was a girl as i did wiv my 1st 1

the Sonographer zoomed in on my boy
And YEP he was a boy you could clearly see his Penis
James was very proud he said "look he's got a big one just like his Daddy":rotfl:

at my 20 week scan the sonographer couldnt see any think, so she said she thinks its a girl, but we had it confirmed at the growth scan at 32 weeks and she was right, this time we could clearly see the labia etc

I saw the three little lines when I went for my scan.

We were already sure she was a girl as our doppler gives the FH which has been around 160 for a while now :)

Andreaaaaaaaaaaa, what are these "three little lines" of which you speak? Never heard of that before :think:

you could clearly see my sons balls and willy before they even zoomed in lol so im pretty sure hes a he
if she wasnt overly sure i dont think she would of said anything hun
also was it a different women doing the scans as some are generaly more confident then others :)
manda xx

On mine we were told girl because there was a distinct absence of male bits between the legs. Though she said she couldn't be sure, we're hoping our 4d scan will confirm it

Debeccaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :rotfl:

I'm not too good at explaining but here goes... the scan is in black and white, most of baby is dark but bones and organs are light... baby was hiding her fufu most of the time but when she moved her leg the Sonographer pointed out the three lines /// which indicate a girl :)

That makes no sense does it :rotfl:

i got told it was a girl at 20 week scan but really wasnt convinced.
but we got it confirmed at our 4d scan

Hi-I had the same problem as you hun. She basically said that she wasn't sure as baby wasn't lying in the right position but she thought it was a girl. It's a right pain isn't it cos you want them to be as sure as they can be? I wanted to buy some girly stuff if it was a girl but I'm not sure I dare ..maybe 1 or 2 bits, but imagine having to take loads of your stuff back!!!?
i guess we'll have to wait and see!

Andreaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thanks for that - I think I kind of know what you mean, from when we had our scan. Thank you for the explanation anyway!

debeccaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back