3d/4d scans

steffy

Reaction score
At my 20 week scan, they told me what team they thought we were on, but were not 100% sure. So im a bit in limbo atm.
So someone today asked me if i was going to have a 3d or 4d scan so I could see baby more and find out the sex. I never really thought about it, but all afternoon I have been thinking how nice it would be to see my baby, find out the sex so I can stop buying neutal stuff.
Has anyone had one of these scans? Were they good value for money? And most importantly was it a really good experience.

Thanks girls xx xx

Im also thinking of having one later on and i must say the photos i have seen on here are brilliant and you get to see baby alot more then at your standard nhs scan apparently x

I have one booked for a week on saturday so can let you know how it goes. Had a private 3d scan to find out the sex and it was great to see baby and get some pics but he wasn't as developed as he is now. I think its something nice to look forward to and you will alway have the pictures to look back on xxxxxxxx

Yeah if you let me know how you get on that would be great, i am looking at getting one around 26 weeks so will be around the same stage as you xx

We had one at 16 wks to find out what we where having and it was an amazing experience... It was that good were having another when I'm 29 weeks..

At our scan (not sure if all are the same) we watched baby on a big TV on the wall and its just amazing to see baby moving around.. The pics wasn't that good as I was only 16 weeks and we wasn't expecting them to be but it didn't matter because the experience itself was just brill..x

Last edited:
I have a thread of Amber on 4d at 29 weeks was sooooo amazing the pic is great if u want to look it's on thread x

If you're just wanting to find out the gender, then I know a lot of places just do gender scans (which are cheaper then 4D), and I think depending on where you get it done, they'd give you a 4D preview with it too (Babybond do this defo!).

I had a 4D scan at 28+5 and it was amazing. LO didn't co-operate for a while, but after a walk round and a drink, we got there in the end! My avatar is a picture we got from it. Was a truly amazing experience you wouldn't regret, so if you've got the money to spare for it, then have one! :D

We have found a centre about 30 miles away - have decided to go for it and treat ourselves. It's not just to find out the sex, its also to see our LO. Going to book for 27 weeks :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back