what could it be?

spanzee

Reaction score
DTD thursday, around that time i ovulated too.
Since iv been having lower abdominal twinges and a few cramps, been feeling sick and gone off food, and tired. Backs been aching real bad too, and feeling really bleh. other half doesn't know i could be pregnant yet as this month it was coincidental and not planned, hes been moaning about my mood swings and how moody i am the past week!also my stomach is normally squidgy and 'flabby' where as the past few days its bloated and hard and i cant really poke my finger into my belly anymore.
My AF isnt due until the 7th july.
as im new to this im wondering what this is, could it be i am pregnant, or if its not what else could it be?
Never have cramps like this unless im coming on!
help!
Thanks for any advice. :2ww::af:

Last edited:
It could be that you're pregnant or you could just be noticing things that normally happen during your cycle because you are looking out for symptoms. I noticed loads of things in my last cycle and was convinced i was pregnant but the witch got me. I hope it is that you're pregnant, fx for you xxx

It could be that you're pregnant or you could just be noticing things that normally happen during your cycle because you are looking out for symptoms. I noticed loads of things in my last cycle and was convinced i was pregnant but the witch got me. I hope it is that you're pregnant, fx for you xxx

Thank You so much!
Normally i notice things through my cycle naturally without trying to think about it. However this is really un-ordinary for my cycle, its really odd, im really unsure.
so got my fingers crossed. :] xxx

Sounds positive, hope u get a BFP! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back