What could be wrong?`

Happybunny

Reaction score
Hello, :wave:

I am a bit concerned about April. She hasn't really been eating much for the past few days. She will take a breast feed but then doesn't want her bottle supplement at all (she usually has anything up to 5 or 6oz after a breast feed as I have poor supply.) She isn't really asking to be fed either.
She is also sleeping more in the day than usual. When she is awake though, she seems very happy and content and she does not have a temperature. Usually April is quite twisty and needs constant stimulation, but the past two days she has been really chilled out and quite happy. I know I shouldn't complain, but I have noticed a marked change in her eating/sleeping and behaviour. Could there be anything causing it? Has anybody else experienced this?

M
xx

sorry cant help hun, was gonna say maybe growth spurt with the extra sleep but they usually eat more not less hmmmm

ill give you these anyway and say its a good sign she has no temp :hug: :hug:

is she weeing and pooing ok?

She could just be having a sleepy day - Finay does this sometimes

Or she could be getting a cold or not feeling too good

jennywren said:
sorry cant help hun, was gonna say maybe growth spurt with the extra sleep but they usually eat more not less hmmmm

ill give you these anyway and say its a good sign she has no temp :hug: :hug:

is she weeing and pooing ok?

Her poos have dropped in number quite a bit - thought it might be because she wasn't eating as much. Her wees seem ok though.

Maybe she is coming down with something. I'll have to monitor her for a bit and see how she goes. Thank you both so much for your replies. :hug:

She could either be coming down with some thing or has been on a growth spurt and is now starting to even herself out.
Sometimes with Joe, if he is coming down with something then the signs start about a week to 10 days before there is anything really visable wrong. He gets crabby as well though (boy does he get crabby)

Thats good though that she is favouring the breast milk instead of it being the other way round. :D

Thats what i thought.. coming out the other end of the dreaded 4 mth growth spurt :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back