• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Could she be teething??

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Ruby has been so good settling into a routine....the past few days have been really hard. She is sleeping through ok, wakes ok and until mid morning she seems happy enough....although she is taking less on her feeds than normal and playing around wth the bottle, pushing it away with her tounge....She seems much more sleepy than normal, and is napping for long periods and still sleeping from 11pm to 7am.

The past 2 days she has been randomly screaming very loud, usually when she is playing happily in her bouncer, or during a feed. She is good with wind and I dont think its wind. She also wont be held or fed by anyone but me at the mo-which although I am secretly pleased she wants her mummy :oops: Her dummy settles her, she sucks like mad and normally falls asleep on me, but the second I try and put her down, she screams :shock: A 6pm, she baths, feeds and goes to bed without a murmur, dream feed at 11pm then she normally sleeps till 7am.

We are going on holiday saturday and I dont know what can take with me to help her, got calpol, can she have bonjela?? Her nappies have been a bit sticky and smelly the past 2 days too (sorry if tmi) :think: Sorry if I sound thick, its just not like her??

yes could be teething - calpol is from 3 months i think and so is bonjela.
teething rings are good.

not sure what age dentinox can be used.

Hypnorm said:
yes could be teething - calpol is from 3 months i think and so is bonjela.
teething rings are good.

not sure what age dentinox can be used.

calpol you can now give small doses from 2 months (they changed the date for their jabs), and dentinox is from birth.

I was using bonjela for alice, but she didn't like the taste, so i got some dentinox and she loves it!

ooo... and ive found that popping alices teething rings into the fridge helps her gums.

Im going to order some safe feeders in the next few days so i can give alice from frozen pear, but ruby may still be too little for that. :think:

dentinox is from birth...

ive got alsorts for ellouise but i find dentinox and calpol best...

ellouise didnt like the taste of bonjela... not like mummy i used to eat it by the tube when i was younger ;)

Calpol do calgel keeley likes that.. i fine puttin the gel in the fridge helps too :D

poor little Ruby, those teethy pegs are a pain!!
stick teethin rings in the fridge and when u give it to her smear a little calgel on it too!

lozzijane said:
ellouise didnt like the taste of bonjela... not like mummy i used to eat it by the tube when i was younger ;)

have you tried the new mint one?!

Sam&Alice said:
lozzijane said:

have you tried the new mint one?!

no.. ill have to get some to try..

thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare