• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What colour scheme did you have at your wedding?

muppetmummy

Reaction score
What did everyone else do? (or what are you planning?)

I'm stuck on what to go for, my ideas so far are blue and white, dark purple and white or gold and ivory, or maybe silver and something :think: . I'm having a June wedding.

I'd love to see some wedding piccies too :D

We had red and ivory here are a couple of pics

IMG_3309.jpg

IMG_3304.jpg

IMG_3079.jpg

We're having hunter/emerald green and ivory, it's a July wedding.

Just gonna see if i can find an example of the green....
0056.jpg

Kinda like that lol

lilac and ivory and it was a late april wedding :D

here's some pics

n722426749_969278_1683.jpg

n722426749_969293_5903.jpg

n722426749_969303_8910.jpg

n722426749_969308_462.jpg

n722426749_969310_1092.jpg

so i wore ivory with lilac detail , brain wore grey suit with lilac waistcote , the men and my brothers wore grey suits and ivory waistecotes and the bridesmaids wore lilac , and i had ivory and lilac roses for decoration

I'm having ivory & purple. My maid of honour's dress is 'cadbury' purple. :D I may go for a lighter purple for the flower girls though.

We're going for ivory & an aubergine/plum purple.
The only pic I have is the ribbon Iv bought for the invites/favours
28d8_1_sbl.jpg

im not married, nor getting married.

or not at least for a long time lol

my partner still married :oops: :oops: lol

The one colour that goes so well together and that I NEVER have done is a Lemon and White/cream or a lime green and white/cream wedding. I love the colours together they are so fresh and lovely. But maybe I'm looking at it from a Florist point of view and Yellow roses are beautiful! And you can get some gorgeous Lime coloured flowers.

The ones I have done flowers are peaches, dark red, lilac, sweet pea colours (which was gorgeous!), blue, white, cream, Pink, Orange. :D

(if you need flower help then I will be happy to send some ideas)

I had lilac and ivory but it was a very pale lilac

wedding212.jpg

The page boys wastecoat had lilic stripes thru it but you can't see probally on the photos

We will be having purple/lilac and ivory for our June wedding.

We had white, silver & smokey lavender, and used white roses, some tipped with a bluey-violet colour mixed with hydrangea and blue baby's breath.

At the moment it is Red and gold. Kinda boring really.

My dream wedding would be black and white, but OH isn't keen.

But if I did it again i would have purple as i love purple, the gold and ivory also sounds nice though! Im very jealous you have so much to look forward to! :hug: xx

Thanks for the replies girls, there are some georgous pictures there, has made me all excited :cheer:

I always thought I'd go for Ivory and burgandy, but the venue we've chosen is decorated in those colours so I thought it would be overkill if I stuck with that idea!

We've decided to go with dark purple and ivory in the end. OH decided for me in the end cos purple is his favourite colour :lol:

We had pink and silver and I would love to show you some picture, I only need asking once!

Wedding1.jpg

Wedding2.jpg

Wedding3.jpg

Wedding5.jpg

Wedding7.jpg

cc156.jpg

cc9.jpg

17.jpg

Ours is going to be black and white :D

Suits all the different tartans that will be there :D

We had two schemes really. Our colours were ivory and deep red. My dress was ivory with deep red embroidary and shawl. Richard and his bestman wore ivory shirts and red cravats. My two adult bridesmaids had red dresses and the four littles ones were in ivory dresses with red petals in the netting.
We also had a lovehearts (as in the sweeties) theme lol. Our invites had loveheart sweeties on, the wedding favours were mini packets of the sweets and bubbles and our wedding cake was decorated with loveheart sweets and candy necklaces ( Chocolate cake on the bottom, carrot on the top). The cake was wicked!

Ours was various browns and creams, I think it looked lovely! The bouquets were cream peonies, and the tables had pink peonies because I love brown and pink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back