what 'cant' i give her?

suzy100

Reaction score
i have started making Maisys meals myself, usually a bit of veg blended down but want to experiment a bit more.
as she is only 4mths, am i allowed to give her dairy(cheese etc) or should i stick with the pureed veg and fruit?

The only things I avoided once Stanley was weaned were nuts, honey, salt and caffeine. :D

Good luck with the weaning of Maisy suzy100, we've just started with Isaac but not got past apple yet so this thread is helpful :hug:
The caffeine bit made me LOL Minxy, jeez, Isaac would NEVER sleep if he had caffeine in his diet :shock: :lol:

Redshoes said:
Good luck with the weaning of Maisy suzy100, we've just started with Isaac but not got past apple yet so this thread is helpful :hug:
The caffeine bit made me LOL Minxy, jeez, Isaac would NEVER sleep if he had caffeine in his diet :shock: :lol:

His nanny gives him sips out of her teacup :roll:

thanks for the link Gemma.......really helpful.

Minxy said:
Redshoes said:

Sorry Minxy, but bless, could be worse, could be Irish Coffee :hug:

Redshoes said:
Minxy said:
Redshoes said:

Sorry Minxy, but bless, could be worse, could be Irish Coffee :hug:

That would get him to sleep- that would get ME to sleep

*dreamily thinks back to a boat trip on the Medetreanian Sea....*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member