what can i take?

xbeax

Reaction score
Just started taking sainsburys own folic acid but just wondered if there is anything on the market that may help jump start my periods? stood reading all the labels for ages but got a bit confused what to buy? oh and i brought CB Plus test as couldnt resist being in that isle, the bloody thing didnt work so i taking that as a sign not to test! x

why are you testing hunny? did you have a period before?

Confused form your post, were you on the pill or something?

I tried the pill route when I wanted one last year never did anything for me. My job stopped me concieving I'm guessing as I worked nights for over 2 years. When I signed on for dole lol I got up the duff was the best thing that ever happened for me.

Wishing you all the baby luck x

Hi,
Are you testing for OV?
Pill wise - you could try Pregnacare to assist with the TTC and if you have irregular periods you can try Agnus Castus.
x

Sorry for being unclear. came off the pill in june and had no period since that one, however 2 weeks ago after BD'ing i had a bleed and it was pinky brown in colour and was testing because im a poas addict! thanks was thinking of angus cactus but where can i get some cant find anywhere? x

Sorry for being unclear. came off the pill in june and had no period since that one, however 2 weeks ago after BD'ing i had a bleed and it was pinky brown in colour and was testing because im a poas addict! thanks was thinking of angus cactus but where can i get some cant find anywhere? x

You can get Agnus Castus from Holland and Barrett, that's where I got mine. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back