What can I say to get out of this?

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
OH's parents have invited us over for tea tonight and I really cant be bothered, we see them enough as it is. I've gotta drive all the way over to their house and meet OH there from work and I cant be bothered at all.

All I wanna do by the time OH gets in is sit down and put my feet up.

I tried telling him that I dont want to go but he didnt take the hint :roll:

Apart from telling your OH the truth and his parents that you don't feel well and want to rest tonight, not a lot you can do. Or tell OH to go on his own so you can chill at home. :hug:

I wouldnt mind so much but its me thats been running around after Josh all day and he's a right handful. Then when we go over there Daniels little sister (shes 8) always starts messing about and leads Josh on so he starts too.

When its time to go home it takes about half an hour to get him in the car cos she ALWAYS thinks its hilarious to go running off up the street knowing Josh will follow her, or she teases him with sweets and stuff so that he has a huge tantrum when we try and put him in his car seat :roll:

Arrrgghh Im just so pissed off, I really dont wanna go!! I told OH and he just said 'Not long til the baby will be here and it'll be easier for you' :wall:

Sorry, its got me really wound up :evil:

i agree, go with a thumping headache :wink: . could you not suggest that he comes and picks josh up and the pair if them go to his mums... giving you an evening 'off'......... or is that not pratical? :think:

just dont go, then when he asks where you were say you fell asleep because you were reallllllly tired. :hug:

Yeah the idea of taking Josh with him sounds the best one to me. Say you are knackered and so don't feel safe to drive.

Sam&Alice said:
i agree, go with a thumping headache :wink: . could you not suggest that he comes and picks josh up and the pair if them go to his mums... giving you an evening 'off'......... or is that not pratical? :think:

I think I might just get him to do that actually, why didnt I think of that! :)

Its just that his parents house is on his way home from work so he'll have to come all the way home, get Josh then go back to their house.

Im sure he can do that :lol:

Hi

I hope you figure it out so you can relax tonight hun
Katrina

He's picking Josh up and then going over his parents and getting his Mum to put the tea on a plate and he's gonna bring it home so we can eat it together cos he doesn't want me to be left out.

Bless him, he's so sweet sometimes :)

aww bless.

we moan about them, but men can be alright sometimes.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back