What can I buy my baby girl?

Gayle30

Reaction score
Santa is struggling, could do with some inspiration for what to get for our girl who will be 12 weeks on christmas day.

So far she's getting; A wooden Silver Cross Pram +Rag doll, A push along baby Walker, A new Cot, A highChair, lots of clothes, books and toys.

What she doesn't need are a baby walker, jumparoo-these are on loan from her cousin. Jewellery - she got 2 bracelets and a necklace the day she was born. Clothes-we could open a shop. Shoes-she's shoed out!

What's left?! Not fussy if it has to be practical-just can't think of what else she will need.

Help girls! Xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk-its rubbish tho so can't see tickers or upload pics!

Wow she's getting loads already lol! What about the mamas and papas snug? Like a bumbo but bigger x

Wow she's a lucky little lady! Mine just got a few small toys and activity arches for the pram for their first!

The stuff I mentioned are gifts from her grandparents! What I mean is what can santa bring, aka me and her dad!

Her great grandparents are getting her passport (we hope to get on holiday asap!) And she's got luggage tags and a trunki for that....

What Else?!! Is there anything a baby needs in first year? We have a bumbo on loan. My nephew was 1 on my due date so as he grows out of the big things she grows into them!

And yep-one spoilt little princess here. Guess I'm looking for something special but don't know what-or something she will need that I've forgotten about xx

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk-its rubbish tho so can't see tickers or upload pics!

Um, a bath seat for when she goes into the big bath?
Foam floor mats for crawling on (like a jigsaw)
Books
Sippy cup :lol:
V-tech crawl ball

Only thing on the list she doesn't have is the ball. That's a good suggestion. Maybe I should go to toys r us and have a look! OH says a years supply of nappies is a good present! Sigh! :) xx

Build a bear they are special :) playmat I would just go to toys r us and have a play lol u have a reason to go n play now Gayle hehe xx

I got Aaron very little for xmas, I got him a sit me up cosy and some small sensory toys, and a outfit to wear on xmas day.

One aunt is getting him the Mr Tumble dvd's to help us learn how to sign? What about something like that

Well....I decided on books (appears u can't ever have enough), bath toys, a few outfits, a mattress for her new cot bed, a big minnie mouse teddy (which is bigger than her) stacking cups, a zylaphone and a shape sorting wooden block thing.

Think she's going to be absolutely ruined! Tonight we received her 89th birth present, a cheque for £500. The wee monkey has more money than me! Xx

We've only got ours some books and a rattle set... didn't see the point in going OTT with him only being two months... but after reading your post maybe we should get him more... ? lol! :/

I've bought for Kaiden-

Mamas and papas snug seat
Light projector show for cot
Parka coat
Stone roses t-shirt
Maracas
Bell rattle
Books
Mirror toy with flashing lights
My puppy pal scout
Teething toys
Kelvin the crab activity toy
Calm down its my 1st Christmas vest
Activity animal to clip on pram/carseat
An outfit for Christmas Day
Spinning balls toy thingy

Oops didn't realise I'd bought so much!! I think that's everything from memory. Xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Iv gone overboard... I laid it all out before I wrapped it and was shocked. My mum and gran have gave me money for his isa... Thank god! But he still had pressies from them.
My 18 week old son's winter jacket is more expensive than mine!!
My 80 year old gran has bought him a really gorgeous bear with a W embroidered on the paw... And a petsonalised Christmas decoration. Very special.xxx

Cam has got:

Isaac the Newt (soft toy with all different textures, mirror etc)
A set of four rattles
2 teethers
A reindeer babygrow
2 dummies
A shirt (got a matching one for his dad)

XX

Oh god i think i have gone ott too. Oh well lol.

Everything ive been buying im wrapping up for xmas. Oh has brought her some bits too so they will be a suprise for Mummy!

My favourite is some baby uggs which match my new xmas ones. Should be arriving today. Obvs they are for my pleasure not lo's. They are to fit her about 9 months old xx

Daisy Grace has little pink ones too! Her aunty alison gave her them before she was born! I love them also!

I went daft today and add a vtech crawl ball, mirror, violet laptop, baby Minnie talking teddy thing, teethers, wooden jigsaws and a few Daisy Duck dresses from Asda to the already huge pile of stuff! Woops. BUT they are so worth it xxxx

Aw! She's worth it. I got William that crawl ball. Had to take it out the box cause I wanted to see what it does :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back