My girl can pout already!!

Dinky

Reaction score
What a princess she is going to turn out to be!!

Had a scan today to check her left kidney as on the anomally scan they picked up that she had fluid in it. She still has fluid on her kidney and I've been referred to a doctor tomorrow morning to talk more in depth about it and what it will mean for the first part of her little life :)

I asked her to double check the gender and she said 'they did tell you she's a girl, right?!' PHEW! Definitely a little lady in there and here is her pouty picture xx

Attachments

• Lucy 30 weeks.jpg
    Lucy 30 weeks.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 53
Aww how cute is she in ur pic :) Hope u get some answers tomorrow about the fluid of her kidneys xx

Thank you guys, will update you all tomorrow on what doc says!!x

Aww bless :) hope it goes ok tomorrow hun x x

Awww how cute is that pic lol. You've got a little model in there x

She certainly has the temperament!! Little madam :) love her so much already x

Saw the doctor today.....not much else was said. Have been referred to a paediatritian now who will need to scan the baby during pregnancy and scan baby once she's here. Likelihood (and worst case scenario) is that my girl will grow to live with one working kidney bless her! She will need antibiotics to stop her from getting infections and blood tests once she's here to check kidney function. I'm very confused tbh as was rushed through my appt an hour and a half late. Can't wait to see the paediatrician to get more of a peace of mind now............I just want her to be ok xx

Hope u get the answers ur looking for soon! I don't think it's unheard of that people live normal lives with just 1 kidney! Ur little girl will be fine hun :) xxx

I hope for the best outcome :love:
But if everything comes to having only one functional kidney she can be just fine with that.
I had a handful of patients that we accidentally discovered that they were born with only one kidney and though they had some limitations (like drink enough water and avoid some sports so you don't get accidentally hit and damage your only kidney) they are living a normal life :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back