What are your hobbies at the mo?x

Laura1987

Reaction score
Since going on maternity leave I'm trying to keep myself busy my problem is I have to have loads of things going in at the same time lol. So at the mo im swapping between reading, knitting (havent got past the casting on stage yet tho aha), decorating canvasses and sorting the nursery out. What's everyone else up to?xx

Since having LO I'm being kept pretty busy, but I'm gonna start doing a memory quilt out of her newborn clothes (im too soft to throw them out or get rid of some of my favourite ones). it will be something nice for her when she goes into a bed. :) I'm a big reader too but only have time to read in bed now.

can't see tickers as I'm tapatalking

That's a lovely idea rather than getting rid of them will be something she can keep xx

Hobbies let's see (providing I have any free time...)
I love everything outdoors, haking, climbing etc etc...
Tai chi and other martial arts.
Love reading books also and though quite picky about what I like I read everything I find in front of me.
I like crafty things like scrap booking but no time for that usually...
Love geocaching and exploration trips haking or even road unplanned trips...
Astronomy and astrophysics are 2 more of my passions.
Now I only need to retire to actually have time for all that...

I love crafting, I never really make money out of it but like making pretty things for other people. I call myself the pink paper palace and have just started doing personalised prints to go with cards but with my son I don't do as much as I used to!

I do like baking as well and want to really start doing cakes as a hobby as would love to make one for my son's 2nd birthday. So if any mummies would like to share any pics ideas as a first timer would love that x

Last edited:
Still making Jewellery when I get a minute :)

Just made 6 lot's of wine glass charms..

Got a couple of repairs to do and one order to fulfil then it's back to just making stuff.

Just moved house so need to sort a room with a table :)

xxx

I make 1/12th scale (dollshouse) tack (saddles, bridles,costumes, rugs etc) and the occasional 1/9th scale costume.
Also love cross stitching and hand sewing stuff.

Love reading too but by time I'm in bed (around 9pm lately) I'm far too tired to read.

Current project is making a patchwork and cross-stitch *touch and feel* playmat for my LO :)

Since being off work my hobby is - eating pmsl xx

I'm a jewellery maker too, Also trying to learn how to knit, started knitting squares to sew together to make small blanket, got bored after 3 squares... I'm persevering though!
Trying to spent a bit more time with the friends and family too now whilst I get chance; coffee mornings... Lovely :)

My new thing (it's been a year, but still feel new!) is knitting and crocheting. I love it so much!! I'm currently doing some Christmas stuff to sell at fetes to try and get a bit of dosh, although won't be mega bucks!!! I'd just sit and play games or pick my splits ends in front the tv otherwise, so hubby is v encouraging!!

Kellylou..you need to get yourself the cake decorating magazines! They have everything you would need to know about cake decorating and you always get a wee freebie to help. I've not made too many just yet but love looking through them x

Sugar craft atm, and if it goes wrong i can eat it :D x

My new thing (it's been a year, but still feel new!) is knitting and crocheting. I love it so much!! I'm currently doing some Christmas stuff to sell at fetes to try and get a bit of dosh, although won't be mega bucks!!! I'd just sit and play games or pick my splits ends in front the tv otherwise, so hubby is v encouraging!!

Wow good for you, I like knitting its relaxing and like u say passes the time I'm just awful at it lol. I think I might have a look into crocheting is it easier in your opinion?xx

Love reading, horse riding(although can't go whilst pregnant) cooking, baking cakes, interior design :) xx

My hobby is dog training. I do agility and obedience minimum of once a week and this year started competition agility. Needless to say my dog was hindered by me rather than helped as I couldnt run very fast with my preggers tummy! He's much happier now I can run again :)
Its great, sooooo much fun!!! :)

XX

Wow good for you, I like knitting its relaxing and like u say passes the time I'm just awful at it lol. I think I might have a look into crocheting is it easier in your opinion?xx

Yeah I think so, although once you start doing 3d stuff it gets trickier, but quite fun!

I love knitting and sewing, but currently main hobby is eating everything in sight... Lol

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

I love doing salt dough. I made some awesome plaques for my daughters end of year presents.

I make personalised salt dough Xmas decs as well.

I also make cakes

551100_10150857742414471_43906618_n.jpg

267241_10150270726974471_1429011_n.jpg

281618_10150260156059471_1450447_n.jpg

263028_10150236364809471_5076598_n.jpg

205084_10150156344444471_2222474_n.jpg

I also love making edible gifts too.

mmmm cakes-- they look fabulous.

I keep hens and am a very keen gardener this year i take my advanced garden design exams. But in order to try to prepare myself for a life without children ive been training to be a bee keeper. This summer ive been in the bee suit opening hives and marking queen bees and learning lots of things - including how not to run screaming from thousands of bees. The hives are on my xmas list, very exciting!

I also paint portraits, knit and sew lots of my own clothes.
x Daisy

At the minute im trying to lose weight, so im trying to make exercising a hobby of mine, but boy is it hard :lol:

xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back