What are your 1+ babies drinking per day?

Mamafy

Reaction score
I still have a baby that will happily have 20/22 oz of milk plus his juice/water :shock:

He is eating very well as well but he would have a (bigger :roll: ) ffit if I held milk off him and can say milk and bottle so I know what he wants!

What are your lo"s drinking?

Ms the same she's on atleast 24oz milk a day ! But she's not a big eater some weeks she'll eat tonnes and have 8 oz of milk but for the last 2/3 weeks she's only eaten one meal and grazed the rest. She has about 20 oz of water a day aswell xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Hey,
My Lo is off milk at the mo, hes had a stinking cold mind. But usually he will have around 14oz of milk not sure how much water. But it def varies from day to day. The more he eats the less milk he has. He does have three biggish meals a day xxxxx

My lo has 6oz maybe 7oz of cow and gate toddler milk at night as he wont drink cows milk, and then a beaker of water throughout the day, i dont give him juice. Thats it!

Oscar is having between 14-16oz per day, he probably would have more some days and less others, but I average 2 x 7 or 8oz cups a day. Plus he drinks loads of water throughout the day too.

Tegan has 5oz of milk at bedtime if im lucky! 4/5 beackers of juice/water xx

Sebastian has two beakers of milk in the morning (so I reckon around 14oz of milk?) then we just leave his beaker out with water in all day (obviously changing the water or refilling it as and when needed) so I don't know how much water he drinks. And he has one beaker of juice with his dinner.

My boys have about 18oz of milk a day - 2 bottles filled to the brim although the big boy would happily drink more.... They also have water with every meal.

Devon has only 4 oz of cows milk at bedtime in a different beaker , and water the rest of the day, (not interested in the milk). He does have a big bowl of readybrek in the morning which is made with milk too, but I do worry he doesn't get enougth of it - lots of the babies are getting much more?

Are the ones that are drinking much less cows milk , the longer boob fed babies ? just out of interest if its a taste thing?

Last edited:
lucy still has 3 x 8oz bottles a day. ive tried putting the milk in beakers but she wont entertain it!!! im wondering if there is another type of beaker that she may try (although ive tried loads!!!) xx

j has one beaker of milk in the morning and one at bed time so maybe 14-16oz??? and then we just leave him water or very diluted quash in beaker that he helps himself to! x

lucy still has 3 x 8oz bottles a day. ive tried putting the milk in beakers but she wont entertain it!!! im wondering if there is another type of beaker that she may try (although ive tried loads!!!) xx

Rainbow - we had this from xmas for the milk, but he has 16 teath now at 13 mths! so he split the inside of the hole in the soft spout from being rough in about 6 weeks!

http://www.boots.com/en/Thomas-Silicone-Spout-Twin-Handled-Beaker-300ml_1219969/?cm_mmc=Shopping%20Engines-_-Kelkoo-_---_-Thomas%20Silicone%20Spout%20Twin%20Handled%20Beaker%20300ml

they do nice girly ones too, think its hello kitty

So we got this from sainsburys, same price at £3.99 and sturdier, but fairly tall, but it is more grown up and will be good for water later on when out and about

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/#/grocery-categories/baby_drinking_cups_in_sainsburys.html

hope that helps, it's the soft spout that Devon likes, I like the non spillness , unless he sticks his finger in the top!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back