• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How much and what food at approx 5 months?

Well, the only thing Daniel had today was 2 oz of milk in the morning, broccoli puree, followed by plum puree and some diluted juice at 12.30 pm, and 1 oz of milk at 3pm :wall: :wall: :wall:

Hopefully he will have more milk before bedtime :pray:

I just dont know what to do!

Hi Carina,
Daniel loves your cooking hey? :) Does he wake at night to be fed? Maybe you can give him a dreamfeed so he has something? If he is asleep maybe he won't be able to resist! I just wondered because my LO is having about 700ml in 24 hours but all in the evening and night except for 1 at about 4am. Through the day she just drinks water and has her mealsl.
How are you?
My MSN doesn't sign in automatically anymore - have to change that. Haven't seen you on for a while,
:hug:

Can I join in too!? :D

Fynn has always been a hungry baby. He has 3 meals a day now starting from yesterday.

He sleeps right thru the night, he has -

7-8am (when he wakes up) - 7oz milk
10am - Breakfast (porridge and a little fruit puree in it)
11.45 - 7oz milk
2pm - approx 1 jar of dinner (usually home cooked) + half jar of pudding
5pm - approx half a jar of veggies (home cooked)
6.30pm - 7oz bottle (bedtime)

We dont hear a peep from him from 6.30pm til 7-8am, he's not a cryer and he's always happy :D

Im not one for rules, regulations and guidelines... noone knows my baby better than me. :)

Foxxi said:
We dont hear a peep from him from 6.30pm til 7-8am, he's not a cryer and he's always happy :D

ooooooo when does that start happening hehehe :lol:

Carina,

When you say Daniel is refusing milk does he refuse it in the same way all the time?

Maisie used to refuse her milk and it was because she had reflux, she had to have medication for this to reduce her stomach acid as it was painful for her when she fed. The only decent feed she used to have was during the night as she was half asleep she didn't realised it hurt.

I think you have mentioned on here before that Daniel had a bit of reflux, did you get any medication for this?

I hope he has had some more milk. :hug: :hug: :hug:

ooooooo when does that start happening hehehe :lol:[/quote]

Well Maisie has slept through for the first time last night since she was 8 weeks old. She had slept through for 2 nights and then she had her 1st lot of injections and never slept through again.

So I have been trying for nearly 5 months and every day I try and do something different hoping it will happen but just because it did last night doesn't mean it will tonight.

I am :pray: though.

newmum said:
Hi Carina,
Daniel loves your cooking hey? :) Does he wake at night to be fed? Maybe you can give him a dreamfeed so he has something? If he is asleep maybe he won't be able to resist! I just wondered because my LO is having about 700ml in 24 hours but all in the evening and night except for 1 at about 4am. Through the day she just drinks water and has her mealsl.
How are you?
My MSN doesn't sign in automatically anymore - have to change that. Haven't seen you on for a while,
:hug:

He loves anybodys cooking! :rotfl:

That what we are doing as well. If he is asleep-he eats with no problems! But during the night he isnt anywhere near 700mls!

Im not very often on MSN now too. My DH came home and has a week off, so we are trying to make the most of it!

Foxxi-wow! You are really really lucky! :D

TLC-I dont think it is hurting him in any way, he was on infant gaviscon, but we stopped it, and reflux doest seem to bother him anymore.

I think it is more that he objects to the taste now when he tried solids...

Today actually is a bit better. My DH managed to feed him 4oz in the morning, then about 9am porridge mixed with milk and one fromage frais, and now he is trying to make him have some diluted juice.

We will see how we go today. I am def not going to starve him anymore. I thought if he wont have anything for a while, he will eat anything, but no :wall:

So Ill just have to give him solids and juice, and milk in the evening.

Newmum: just made a new post in this section :wall: things arent really going well :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back