What are you most looking forward to...

KJL

Reaction score
doing once bubs is born?

1. I can't wait to get back to riding my horse (I've been having major withdrawl symptoms!)

2. Resuming normal nooky :oops:

3. Eating brie

4. Being slim again :D

1. being a mum :)

2. drinking, clubbing and basically partying lol

3. dressing my bubba up in cute lil outfits lol

4. being able 2 walk properly :rotfl:

OH AND MOST OF ALL BEING ABLE 2 FIT INTO MY TIGHT LIL JEANS AGAIN :)

-double gin and tonic, tall glass with ice and lemon please.

- people starting a coversation with you about anything other than pregnancy and babies- i.e like a normal person.

-yes, jeans, normal jeans without straps and hooks or big fabric panels.

-being able to walk and even run-for the odd bus if needs be.

-oh and did I mention a double gin and tonic, tall glass with ice and lemon please?

cxcxcx

Brandy and lemonade (large)

wearing some proper clothes,

being able to get up without assistance

being able to get out of bed without assistance

Tia Maria and coke... (but I'll be breast feeding so I won't be having that for ages even after birth)..

Going out and not having people stare at the bump

Having something to do other than just being pregnant.

Having my man on top again ;)

Being able to eat what I want when I want... :cheer: :cheer:

Not feeling like a beached whale and waddling everywhere.

to be able to sit up in the bath without the need of a crane :rotfl:

and to lie on my tummy

to get very pissed :cheer:

Being able to sleep on my front

Not having heartburn

Feeling generally cooler

Being able to wear my normal clothes again (although that probably wont be for a while :lol: )

Most of all though.... being a mammy! :D

I totally forgot to add...

a big mojito....actually a few big mojitos :D

Horse riding, walking further than 10m and all my lovely clothes that i can't wear at the moment......

AND holding my baby for the first time, and second, and third..... :rotfl:

you forgot to add going for a proper wee , not a dribble just cos boy decides he wants to kick or lay on me bladder :rotfl:

being able to eat a whole meal without feeling full after first spoon full

no more pelvic pain / (would say back ache but got that pre preggy :cry: )

being a mum / familly and taken boy for walks etc ( and not worrying if there's a toilet near by :rotfl: )

be nice if i continue to stay lighter then i was pre pregnancy ? ( im still a stone and 3lb lighter then when i started :oops: )

me going on top :oops: i get proper bump cramp at mo :rotfl: too scared to try again !

i will miss being able to say im pregnant not just fat tho :cry: :rotfl: i wont miss that my flabby tummy has now become public property tho ! i mean come on its flabby why would u wanna touch that :rotfl:

G3M said:
you forgot to add going for a proper wee , not a dribble just cos boy decides he wants to kick or lay on me bladder :rotfl:

That's a good one, sometimes I wonder if there is any point moving from the loo as I know 3 mins after I've peed I'm gonna be back again for a dribble :rotfl:

G3M said:
being a mum / familly and taken boy for walks etc ( and not worrying if there's a toilet near by :rotfl: )

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Yes the all important... OMG I NEED A WEE NOW senario...

Being able to eat pate and Brie again
a glass of Rioja
sleeping on my belly
being intimate with hubby - he may as well be in the next room at the mo when we do it - he seems that far away!
wearing slinky sexy clothes again
going for a run without fear of knocking myself out with my boobies
general public no longer commenting on the size of my jubblies
going dancing
playing my guitar without ok trying to dislodge it from my knee with his kicking (I think he thinks he is playing the drums!)
kissing my little son on the nose and nibbling his little toes
seeing him smile for the first time

Squiglet said:

WAIT!! will he not be able to do that soon?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?! He already practically forces me to do it most days and i only agree cos he does all the work!! :(

littlepip said:
Squiglet said:

WAIT!! will he not be able to do that soon?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?! He already practically forces me to do it most days and i only agree cos he does all the work!! :(

Nope it becomes logistically impossible unfortunately :? In fact come to think of it all nooky positions have become pretty difficult...only 8 more weeks of celibacy :wall:

Red wine
Sex - not had it in months and have forgotten what it's like
Wearing normal clothes again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27