What are you feeding your 6+ month olds??

prickleyfairy

Reaction score
At the moment Mia is doing well with little tasters of fruit & veg-she will be 6 months just after christmas and i'm not sure how much she should be eating by then and the number of meals + snacks as well as milk.

What are you feeding your babies on a day to day basis.

Amy xx

have you read any of annabel karmels books theyre brilliant for info on weaning and recipes?

Harley has 2 meals a day now. ready break with banana in the moring then about 5ish he will have his dinner still trial and error at the momnet but he likes butter nutsquash and today he had brocilli and loved it so will try some thing different with that next time a make him up a batch of food

Annabel Karmel book is brilliant - definetly recommend it.

Ditto regarding Annabelle Karmel book. I don't follow it regligiously with regard to the timescales and number of meals etc but the recipies etc are good.

I give Isaac porridge for brekkie after his milk. He has fruit after his mid morning milk and he has veg after his lunch time feed. Sometimes I'll give him another portion of fruit for tea, it depends on what mood he's in.

At some point soon he should drop one of his milk feeds but we're taking things as they come for now.

I've got the annabelle karmel ice cube trays, one portion is 1 or 2 of the cubes. Usually 2 these days as he's enjoying his solids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back