What are you buying baby for Christmas?

Urchin

Reaction score
I checked the other Christmas thread and it's not about what we're buying so I thought Id do this so we can show each other pictures of what we might buy for Christmas and get some opinions and ideas.

Right, has anyone seen this?
It's the Tomy Discovery Dome

tomydiscoverydome3001.jpg
tomydiscoverydome3002.jpg

The Tomy Discovery Dome is a soft, colourful playhouse with developmental play activities on each wall. Little people love exploring the specially designed activities which develop manual dexterity and introduce colours, shapes and numbers – for hours of fun!

The Helter-skelter ball wall has 5 balls that zoom down inside and outside the Dome. The balls can also be posted through the Ball Pocket wall, and then released with baby’s very own set of shape-sorter keys. There are cheeky Peek-a-Boo windows and a working entrance light activated by a pull-down cord. Features big "paw" feet for stability and a mesh roof so parents can keep an eye on little ones. Easily assembled at home.

It's £40 in Toys R us and Argos

What do you think? And, What are you buying your LO for Christmas?

Oh that is really nice :D

we thought about this for Jack

3478244A62UC98723X.jpg

It's £33 in Argos
This cube is packed full of fun.

All toys pack back inside the cube for neat storage.

Activities include a clock for moving hands and teaching children numbers and times, twirling gears, numbers, ball drop feature with lights and sounds, shape sorter and many other activities.

We're definately getting Phoebe the LeapPad Learning System for ages 6-36mths.

Not sure what else. Probably save the rest of the money and buy her lots of clothes in the January sale.

May sound a bit rubbish but she won't remember this Christmas so don't want to waste money :lol:

Not sure really, not many toys for Xmas as it's his birthday a week before so will be spoilt like rotten then. For Xmas I'll ask family to buy him toys, we'll get him some smart and nice clothes probably

BubbleOne said:
We're definately getting Phoebe the LeapPad Learning System for ages 6-36mths.

Leappad stuff is GREAT! Mason had the "my first leappad" Then the normal "leappad" and last christmas we got him a "Leapster" which has a pen and a little touch-screen.

Jo- I think we're getting Phoebe that for her birthday.

Only thing is it went up by £6 in the new Argos Catalogue compared to the old one :shock:

Sami said:
Not sure really, not many toys for Xmas as it's his birthday a week before so will be spoilt like rotten then.

Any idea what you might be getting him for his Birthday?

urchin said:
Sami said:
Not sure really, not many toys for Xmas as it's his birthday a week before so will be spoilt like rotten then.

Any idea what you might be getting him for his Birthday?

No idea, lots of interactive toys (leapads look wicked!), I'd love to get him a table and chairs set, colouring stuff, I like the cube Jo showed, seen one similar somewhere else. Haven't gone looking yet, I'm in denial that my baby is growing up :D

Urchin I spied that out for Ella for Xmas or her birthday aswell. And I like that cube Jo. We've got Ella a little scooter type thing and some balls for a ball pool (will get her one when we see it).

Great idea for a thread as it's giving me lots of ideas :D

I got Rebecca a pink Leapad of Ebay, BNIB for £20, compared to the 30 odd it is in the shops! :D

For christmas we are getting seren one of these

hippychiks_332.jpg

plus some puzzles and other little toys

then 2 days later its her birthday so we get to spoil her all over again

I've been watching those on Ebay Beanie, they look so cute!

they are, just can't decide which one to get :D

Getting Seren a Dr's kit for her birthday
Little20Doctor_LRG.jpg

and I love this Noah's Ark
noahark.jpg

and this looks cool too
001021_4c_F_01.jpg

The Noahs Ark is so cute!

There is a shop in the village that DH's works that sells some really cute baby toys, but I've not been in. Think I will have a gander at some point as I'm sure I've seen something like the Noahs Ark in the window :)

Aww they look cute are they somekind of ride on?

I cant wait until Christmas! Ill be buying Charlie the Leap pad too. and the Noahs Ark looks great. But that will be about it. Im a bit of a meanie and ill be putting money in to her Premium bonds rather than spending £100's on toys. What a nasty pasty!
Im sooooooooooooo excited, cant wait for my little chicks first christmas. :cheer:

i have no idea lol

havent even got bayleys bday ready yet :shock:

ive got a big list of stuff i want to get madi and shes not even here yet! lol

we have a toy shop which sell stuff really really cheap! love bargains!

they have a website to

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back