What are you doing?

frangelle

Reaction score
How are you spending the day today since it is such beautiful weather? :D

I am going to tidy up ( :bored: ), then sit in the garden with my book, and maybe go along the pub later as they have a big bouncy castle for kids at the weekend in the garden.

im going to sort out what im taking with me when i move out
and going to the laundrette... how exciting :cheer: :roll:

I'm spendin my morning cookin for keeley for the week... i'm gonna make
Fish and broccoli bake
pasta in creamy mushroom sauce
cheesy bakes potatoes
Fruity custard

Then this afternoon we are going for a walk if the weather cheers up a bit :?

nic & keeley said:
I'm spendin my morning cookin for keeley for the week... i'm gonna make
Fish and broccoli bake
pasta in creamy mushroom sauce
cheesy bakes potatoes
Fruity custard

Then this afternoon we are going for a walk if the weather cheers up a bit :?

Is it not nice by you? It's lovely where we are!!!

if i stop feeling sick ( dam antibiotics ) gonna have a loverly shower ,wash the world away lol then prob take woofy for a walk at the country park with hubby as his off this weeked :)

i am going to clean the house, sort out all alfies old clothes and clothes that have died a tragic death and make room for the huage delivery of clothes i get tomorrow :D :D :D

The girls are in the garden playing with the neighbours kids. Sam is in his babygym. I've just finished doing my floors and internet shopping. Just about to empty the dishwasher, then prepare lunch.
Will probably spend the afternoon playing outside with the kids. We got the paddling pool out so there'll be loads of splashing later on!

Have a lovely Sunday everybody! :wave:

I am going to have a wander around the house, see what needs doing, wonder if it can wait then wander off again :rotfl: :rotfl:

I am doing some washing, thes going for a walk round the lake, then going to the in-laws for tea.

haha im sorting out the dreaded CUPBOARD

I threw everything in when i moved here

My lamitate flooring being dun weds omg my flat will be complete i cant wait :D:D

I've got to tidy up this bomb site of a house! Would be unfair to bring a baby into our pigsty of a house! :rotfl:

Then got a tonne of ironing to do as well as a tonne of washing...and then a tonne of more ironing. :cry:

We're remodelling our bathroom too (it was pretty gross - floor to ceiling peach tiles with a lovely brown flower motif every now and then and black grout where the previous owners had let water run over them and not cleaned them up!) and EVERYTHING we've put in has leaked water (including a leak through the light fitting in the hall downstairs!!!). OH is blaming it on cheap plumbing fittings from the DIY shops...Hmmm.... :think:

nic & keeley said:
Nope its cloudy and looks like rain :(

It was soo nice yesterday
its like that here to

i was gonna go ot the beach for a walk but we have spang a leak hehe so now have to wait for the plumber to come in

I had a driving lesson this morning, have just had dinner and Harrison is having his lunch whilst OH goes to the tip with a few bits. This afternoon we're off to my Mums then gonna come home do tidying and ironing :bored:

Becks&Riley said:
haha im sorting out the dreaded CUPBOARD

I dodn't realise everyone had one of those - thought it was just me :oops: :D

wtching downaload festical all day :) cos they are good bands

and sorting out college work, having some lunch
and then brother is coming back later on..
funfunfun

Robyn_ said:
wtching downaload festical all day :) cos they are good bands

funfunfun
and its ur fault im sitting here watching download all day :(

omg papa roach :p

Becks&Riley said:
[quote="Robyn_":asyyudkw]wtching downaload festical all day :) cos they are good bands

funfunfun
and its ur fault im sitting here watching download all day :(

omg papa roach :p[/quote:asyyudkw]

-goosebumps-

its amazing. its deff worth it :D dont moan at me, go on have the strenght to push the cancel button in the corner lol...

I'm stuck in all day with 2 crying babies covered in chicken pox :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back