What are the chances??

Elen123

Reaction score
Hi ladies.

Was hoping to follow smep this month but due to different things have not been able to quite follow it. Was wondering given the following dates do you think I still have a chance of catching the egg?? Had sex on the 25th, 28th,30th and the 1st thinking of having sex again on the 3rd. I ovulated on the 30th so what do u reckon ladies?? I'm gutted I missed last night :( xxx

everyone ( if you bed at the right time ) only has a 20% chance or less of catching the egg sweety xx its a hrd game to play ttc so dont worry yourself over the facts, just get sexing and enjoy it

Wow is it really that low!! That kind of sucks ha!! Oh well definetley more bd'ing for me then :) xx

its same all round hun, we are all in the same boat :) thats why you shouldnt work yourself up too much about it x

I can definetley see that now!! It'll happen when it happens :). It's incredible how you ladies are so strong and positive about TTC wish I was more laid back xx

when I conceived my daughter I got my positive ov test on the 26th, BD that afternoon, and then not again for about a week - and hand't BD for about a week before it either. so that once was all it took :)

I had surge on 30th (does that mean i ovulated on 31st - slightly confused by that). Earlier than i thought. Due to heat and oh on stag weekend only dtd on 30th and 31st (i know it should be every other night but it won't be happening tonight as oh out). Trying to get a bd or 2 in before surge but not managed it. Am trying not to second guess it too much and enjoy dtd :p

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back